Zzapa/Zapa = SCAMMER

Skaldsong

Banned
Skaldsong said:
Zzapa 49 BM

made a deal to PL my BD lvl 21-30 for 5.2p , he said it will be done over night , 4 days later i PM him asking when u gon PL , he says start tomorow.
i reminded him that he told me it will be done over nigth , he said FFS i have work , i said u aint workin now so PL me , he said Nah im lvl`ing
already payed him 3plat ,

i also gave him my logins as he was in same guild he said he will PL over night , now my acc is totally scammed , just the artis left :((((((((((( :( :(

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
maybe if you weren't so stupid, that wouldn't happen :(

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
why dont you play your char up, and dont give your account to other ppl you dont really know :touch:

Bellona

Banned
Zelh said:
why dont you play your char up, and dont give your account to other ppl you dont really know :touch:

he is a leetkid, not like all us old sad motherfuckers :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Bellona said:
he is a leetkid, not like all us old sad motherfuckers :D

you damn right....whats your mums phone number again i left my socks in her room.

ah im just kidding :fluffle:

Bellona

Banned
Bahumat said:
you damn right....whats your mums phone number again i left my socks in her room.

ah im just kidding :fluffle:

ONLY MY DAD GOT HIS OWN PHONENUMBER, MAYBE YOU FORGOT YOUR SOCKS THERE?

capslock and cba to write it again :m00:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Bellona said:
ONLY MY DAD GOT HIS OWN PHONENUMBER, MAYBE YOU FORGOT YOUR SOCKS THERE?

capslock and cba to write it again :m00:

i think your right but i did not want to embaress us

Bahumat

FH is my second home
ok i be there in 1 day. we can wear our duck outfits together

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
why don't you post your account information on this forum?
we promise no one will take anything

when you give your account information, always make sure you give it to someone who you really trust, or to someone who has a name to lose.

I hate scammers like this, but you really made it easy for him. he's only 49, and can easyly make a new char with all the cash and items he has now.
when he's fast, you might be in a group with the alt he made with your stuff

Aeva

Banned
I have a small amount of sympathy for you but giving him your acc is just plain stupid. If he could have really done it over night then you should have offered to give his money after, if he got scammed he'd only loose one nights work

Epo

Loyal Freddie
definetely chain :fluffle:
everything'll be alright
from the money we gain, by chaining him, we buy new items just 4 u

<3

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
i think zzapa spends most of his time scamming accounts, or he leveled by PVP only, or he is just slow xping, he maybe xp soloing green mobs :|......i remember to see him with an alt in domnann, yellow to me, an alt lvl 3x, a very LONG time ago..

:m00:

fumble

Fledgling Freddie
Zelh said:
i think zzapa spends most of his time scamming accounts, or he leveled by PVP only, or he is just slow xping, he maybe xp soloing green mobs :|......i remember to see him with an alt in domnann, yellow to me, an alt lvl 3x, a very LONG time ago..

:m00:
i have seen him aswell he also has a warden in its 40's on excal so dnt trust any of the wardens on hib/excal watch out zelh :clap:

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
in hib excal i only trust one person: my consigment merchant; but only when he gives me some nice money for believing him.

fumble

Fledgling Freddie
Zelh said:
in hib excal i only trust one person: my consigment merchant; but only when he gives me some nice money for believing him.

lol yeah but i bet u can trust ur guild they seem like nice ppl

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
yea sure,

but i guess zzapa also seemed a nice person :D

fumble

Fledgling Freddie
tbh it's a game ppl who do that deserve a slap and they must be desperate to do such a thing... but i wonder what his guild is going to do about this i think he is in Nagul.

fumble

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
Zelh you dont trust Duquessa? :clap:

IMO Zzapa is Zzang!

many years ago!! i used to watch WWF think we should use the saying DTA by stone cold steve austin(dont trust anybody)

zapa

Fledgling Freddie
pffff

skaldsong wtf are u talking about i have got 3 p from u thath is right but newer got u acc lol why are u saying thath ? what u prop btw u know i got 3 p from u and said i wuld pl a bit now and a bit after = tommorw and then u called me a fucker and then sayéd bad things about my mother then i said i wuld not pl u becorse u say bad things about my mother so stfu and say have got u acc and fuckéd the acc op lol thath is so lame

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
My interpretation:

Skaldsong made a deal with Zzapa. Zzapa would PL skaldsong with his necromancer in two installments. Apparently skaldsong paid the money upfront and the first installment of PL was completed, after which he was frustrated with waiting for the second installment and proceeded to flame Zzapa (like every other camlann noob). Zzapa then went back on his end of the deal. Don't know about the account hacking part, but this is what I understand from it.

zapa

Fledgling Freddie
i was gonna pl whit my 50 nec

skaldsong u are realy are noob now are there someone there will ting i am someone hu only wanna steal other´s acc´s
this here is fucked i will give u the 3 p back if u then tell all outher´s the true thath i newer got u acc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom