Zoyster

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Funky Story:

I was with my FG (And it was only 1fg) near MMG. GoL came with 2 Backup Groups and killed us. Then i called for help over AS. More Hibs came and the Albs died. Now the funny Part.

Zoyster pmed me after this on Irc:

<Zoy> how come u r zerging so much ?
<Zoy> there r no zergs to kill even

asasdsdasasdasdsads

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
[11:36] <Zoy> all of u fukking add
[11:36] <Zoy> add like fukking birtches

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I remember when Icebreaker was a firm believer in the "play the game the way you enjoy" philosophy.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
I remember when Icebreaker was a firm believer in the "play the game the way you enjoy" philosophy.

Thats not the point Belomar. I don't whine on Zergs here. It's just funny that he pms me with a text like this. Maybe read it again. :)

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:

Zoy might not be the best example of none zerging or adding

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
[16:22] Session Ident: Zoy (~christopa@host81-153-229-43.range81-153.btcentralplus.com)
[16:22] <Zoy> u r a mofo Zerger
-
[16:22] Zoy is ~christopa@host81-153-229-43.range81-153.btcentralplus.com * Christopher
[16:22] Zoy on @#gol.daoc #celticfist
[16:22] Zoy using *.quakenet.org QuakeNet IRC Server
[16:22] Zoy is authed as Zoy
[16:22] Zoy End of /WHOIS list.
-
[16:22] <Netcode> thnx
Session Close: Sat Aug 21 16:24:52 2004

Session Start: Sat Aug 21 19:21:49 2004
Session Ident: Zoy
[19:21] Session Ident: Zoy (~christopa@host81-153-229-43.range81-153.btcentralplus.com)
[19:21] <Zoy> r u still Zerging ?

Hihiihih he whined to me 2 ;)

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Admit it, this server would be dull without Zoy and Outy

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
some people are obsessed with zoyster, leave the fucking guy alone already, at least hes having fun :p

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
some people are obsessed with zoyster, leave the fucking guy alone already, at least hes having fun :p

??? he is our idol :>

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

Vodka and Zoyster, sitting in a tree....

Belomar

Part of the furniture
VF is right, however. Flaming Zoyster is the FotM thing to do at the moment, but he's a nice (albeit wacky) guy (who admittedly has a mouth too big for his own good sometimes ;)). Better to direct your flames to the people who really do deserve a good slapping... ;) (I could gives names here, but it should be fairly obvious.)

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

some loves zoyster irl imo vodkafairy :wub: zoyster

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Gordonax said:
I heard Zoy's getting his own TV show...

Nah they Already made a film after him.

r0x Star :flame:

Mark walberg was in it I believe. replace the guitar with a Staff and basically it's the same story xDDD

Ah really there's no point in flaming zoy as it's like water of a ducks back. At least he is still having fun though and that is quite something when you see how many people who really dont like this game anymore and are still playing it.

duact

Fledgling Freddie
i even made a char on alb exc only to pm i love u to zoyster yesterday

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
Vindicator said:
Nah they Already made a film after him.

r0x Star :flame:

Mark walberg was in it I believe. replace the guitar with a Staff and basically it's the same story xDDD

Ah really there's no point in flaming zoy as it's like water of a ducks back. At least he is still having fun though and that is quite something when you see how many people who really dont like this game anymore and are still playing it.

some ppl dont like it cos he zerg's :D

Elwizardo

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
VF is right, however. Flaming Zoyster is the FotM thing to do at the moment, but he's a nice (albeit wacky) guy (who admittedly has a mouth too big for his own good sometimes ;)). Better to direct your flames to the people who really do deserve a good slapping... ;) (I could gives names here, but it should be fairly obvious.)

I am not Fotm anymore :/?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom