Zoyster

Status
Not open for further replies.

vintervargen

Banned
Hi.

Q: Why did you start going in 1 [one] FG like 2-3 weeks ago, when rr/vgn/la/dh stopped rvr'ing activly? oh and np too ofc.

i would like to see a good answer, m13 ooo_O

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
Hi.

Q: Why did you start going in 1 [one] FG like 2-3 weeks ago, when rr/vgn/la/dh stopped rvr'ing activly? oh and np too ofc.

i would like to see a good answer, m13 ooo_O

Cause VGN zergs!! ... with 6 people active offcourse.
God Vinter, do we have to spell it out for you :D

Wait, this didnt make sense did it? :eek6:

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
i will answer your question, ok.going back a few weeks, for a about 10 days, Midds, including FOM, NP and BC did nothing but camp AMG and Zerg us daily. We started 2fging to fight. we started on a weekend, then Monday, by tuesday, NP stopped playing, by Wednesday, all the midds stopped. But we still had our 2fg roaming, and on Wednesday, Hibbs, like Vgn n LA started roaming, and that is when Ailorm made a thread about GOL, being zergers.

Happy ?

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
VGN and LA SITTING IN A TREE...... K I S S I NG

Dream on Zoy, we dont roam with LA as 2fg or more.
Maybe....maybe we did that a few times in the past, to clear zergs

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Angara said:
Cause VGN zergs!! ... with 6 people active offcourse.
God Vinter, do we have to spell it out for you :D

mebe not EVERY member of the group was born raised and fed VGN, but the majority of the killers in the group are VGN. Who knows what guild the druid is from.........who cares

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
mebe not EVERY member of the group was born raised and fed VGN, but the majority of the killers in the group are VGN. Who knows what guild the druid is from.........who cares

So basicly, u see one name you know from a certain guild and you drag down a whole guild trough ur personal pile of shit?

Good game :D

vintervargen

Banned
Clipse said:
i will answer your question, ok.going back a few weeks, for a about 10 days, Midds, including FOM, NP and BC did nothing but camp AMG and Zerg us daily. We started 2fging to fight. we started on a weekend, then Monday, by tuesday, NP stopped playing, by Wednesday, all the midds stopped. But we still had our 2fg roaming, and on Wednesday, Hibbs, like Vgn n LA started roaming, and that is when Ailorm made a thread about GOL, being zergers.

Happy ?

No. You still say mids/hibs zerg on irc, so i dont see why you try to go in 1FG now if you didnt at that time. Well, of course i know the answer to my own question, just wanted to see what excuse you could come up with.

Lock thread at will.

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
vinter do you ever get bored of trying to be cougar? It's so zzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom