Zoyster and co.

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
ehhh how to understand this ? we considered it us farming you ... at the begining we was 4fga no more no less .. and kept you away untill you where 80ish where more albs came .. in the end 186 mids vs 50ish albs ... ... but you migth be laughing at your slef ?

edit: btw.... dooh if we had power relic's..... man we could farm.....

Filip
Theurg in HB ..

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
i kinda meant it the way u meant it, why on earth are u trying to flame me ;x just was at svas seeing tons of zoyster dm's. Ohwell nice attitude u have there i guess.

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
oui sry if it sounds like a flame .. it wasnt meant that way.......

i rarely flame ..

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
i kinda meant it the way u meant it, why on earth are u trying to flame me ;x just was at svas seeing tons of zoyster dm's. Ohwell nice attitude u have there i guess.

missunderstood u then, thought was the typical thread against Zoys-outlaw.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
And Zoyster spent most of the defence looking for cleric as he arrived after we got it!!

Imagine if he had heals too :)

Sohan_thc

Fledgling Freddie
I only shot 180 ice balls with trebuchet :clap:
killed 3 stealthers who dare to take aim on my boto/ammo carrier poor sohino did you mid nuthing tho , leave her alone :wub:
had great phun till next time :cheers:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Was fun, shame I didn't arrive till near the end, could of sat there all night with my treb and killing the odd SB trying to interrupt me :D

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:
ehhh how to understand this ? we considered it us farming you ... at the begining we was 4fga no more no less .. and kept you away untill you where 80ish where more albs came .. in the end 186 mids vs 50ish albs ... ... but you migth be laughing at your slef ?

edit: btw.... dooh if we had power relic's..... man we could farm.....

Filip
Theurg in HB ..

stop flaming the hunter, he is cuddly :p

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Mleh...came to join the fun with my shammie, but went LD. Did pwn a ranger outside svasud without getting hit instead thou :-p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Fluid said:
yet u never edited or deleted his useless +1 spam post, nice modding!
I believe mods get to post without their mod hat as well; I imagine this was such an occurrence.

As for the original post, go go Zoyster & Co :)

Mrmuscle

Banned
ye would be nice to see albs activating them self when their keeps gets taken over or attacked, instead of hoping to farm mids all day long...

by the way zoyster u suck..

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Mrmuscle said:
ye would be nice to see albs activating them self when their keeps gets taken over or attacked, instead of hoping to farm mids all day long...

very grown up indeed. Take it you don't realise that Albs right now have sod all to take keep for other than DF. Why should they bother retaking quickly when they'll just risk being farmed.:touch:

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Defending realm without relics, lol, i just hope mids and hibs spend as much BP as possible maintaining those keeps while we hoard up tose BP for when NF hits.

;)

Ging

Part of the furniture
can we WHOREd luri's as well??

Zoyster fancies big mummy like twolls - he told me. He even told me his "Tartos GIFT" is ready to MCL with one anytime, anyplace, anywhere. So if anyone seen a one of the Beautiful female trwolls pass them zoysters way..

Ps. Zoyster..

... /rude

mawhahahahaha

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
Mrmuscle said:

ooo look Zoy more fans :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom