Zorkat / Silver horn- Arti raid

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
the grpsetup: 3x healer 3x lighttanks 2x warrior + bb outside grp works very well on this encounter, also 1 warrior works ok, the trick is that the warriors get all aggro if they start guard the one(s) having the aggro, and then just start engage the mobs and healers spams minor heals, the _real_ trick to be able to complete this encounter, is to have a GM with you, it's bound to bug out at tier 8-9 and very often tier 10, so you will need a GM there to reset it for you :) (try get an e&e to call for gm when u are about to do it :)

Heheyougotboned

Fledgling Freddie
Im signing up also

Have pbt runie, supp sm, or aug/mend shaman. Coming with any of these.

Mess Snellflicka, she is my bb if u need to reach me ingame. She will be online most of the time.

my supp sm have serenity 3 and mom1
my runie pbt 10 sec
shaman toa25% buff and mota4

Rustane

Fledgling Freddie
We did this a while back (in this patch tho) with about 2fg Valour and the first time we did it it bugged on the last mob. The second time it worked tho .. I send it to rightnow so they are aware of the bug.

Anyway, wasnt very hard .. your 2fg should be able to do it easily .. kill their casters and healers first.

Miff

Fledgling Freddie
Why people keep signing up when i told you if you read my replies that >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RAID IS CANCELLED<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
due to me finding another way of obtaining silver horn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom