Zonealarm

D

darthshearer

Zpnealarm

When I tried to play DoD yest I couldnt connect as my Zonealarm stopped it. I turned this off and it was fine!

How do I stop ZA from doing this all the time? I know a little box comes up asking if I want to let it access the net but is there any other way to configure it, without waiting for this pop-up?

J

Jonty

Hi darthshearer

If you double-click the ZoneAlarm icon in your system tray the program will come into view. On the left are five options, click 'Program Control'. If DoD is not listed, follow these instructions, otherwise if it is listed, skip to the paragraph below. In the bottom right of the new screen is an 'Add' button. Press that then browse your system until your find the DoD executable (.exe) file.

Once found you should now see DoD listed in alongside other programs. Next to it should be four options, probably all blue question marks. Left click on each queston mark and select the 'Allow (green tick) option. Once finished you should have DoD listed with four green ticks next to it. There should no longer be any problems playing online (he says :p).

If you do still encounter difficulties, which is quite possible, please feel free to post again.

Kind Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom