Werewolf Zombies!!! - sign up thread.

Will you be zombiefood?

• Put me on reserve, not sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sign up for some zombiehunting fun. Basic werewolf rules apply(voting, keep in thread(and hopefully in character) etc, no meta), roles are as follows;

Survivors, bsaic nomnoms for zombies.
Zombie patient zero - infects people during night, turning them from survivors to zombies. This will only be 1 person at start.
No special roles, but equipment that can be used LIKE specials. So kind of specials. Zombies won't use them though :p (write below if you want to start with equipment, or find it every night)

Zombies win if they outnumber survivors(unless special rules apply).

Will try a new sign-up method, so use the poll above!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Also another option, which i've always wanted to do, is that "villagers" can do night options.

In this case, hide, scavenge, etc. Scavenge would yield the equipment. Not sure about hide as that might be too overpowered.

Open for suggestions as always ;)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Count me in. with regards to the specials, maybe you could introduce a piece or two at the start and then add subtract based on night time things? Totally like the scavenge option, but there must be a risk associated with it!!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hmm, like two water&food for everyone, but one of each is used during each night, but with scavenge you find more and can share with people(if you want). Scavenging would ofcourse mean leaving the safehouse.

Might get complicated, but i think people could handle some extra rules.

Also could add a 10% chance to get bitten by an NPC zombie during the scavenge(with chances to find meds ofcourse, or even guns)-

Uara

Part of the furniture
voted in....scavenging stuff sounds interesting :) always fun to try new rules.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
For simplicity sake, i'll keep it...err..."simple";

One baddie (infector patient zero) turns one person every night. Zombies win if they outnumber people, zombies can't turn people but can still win without patient zero. Zombies can communicate through...farts and...er...yeah. They can alright?!

People can choose to scavenge during night, with a risk vs reward sort of roll(random number generator, oh yei :() where you might find equipment, or might get nommed on(as in die) or infected. Night WILL have a timelimit, as will day, because you're waiting for a military resque.

Possible loots; zombiecure(can use on self or random person during night), a baseball bat that protects from one night of attacks on self, a gun to shoot someone during night etc. You know, it's basically lootable roles for one night(or even day? Hmmm HMMMM).

Let's not bring food&water into it, too complicated. Otherwise it works like a werewolf, vote the baddy(ies) out.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
are the zombies allowed to talk, or do they have to post only using "mmrrrrrr" ? :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah i know, that's a bit of a lore problem :D

BAsically you're not turned right away, but the infected people keep it a secret to not get shot by others ;)

Lore enough?

Oh and while we're at it, turned zombies can't be cured, so the zombiecure only works to block one infection if you have it on you when you get bit.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Could just be intellizombies, a super evolved strain of ze zonbie virus courtesy of brolly corp!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Gona sit this one out. I want to apologize for totally ditching out of the last one. Things got crazy at work, and once you fall a few pages behind it can be hard to get the motivation to go through them all thoroughly.

Sorry Mabs :(

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
no worries cerb, was partly my fault for trying to shoehorn it in before xmas, then having it go on a bit long :)

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Sounds like fun - new rules could be very interesting - looking forward to it :)

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Im in. Don't mind on equipment. I'll go with majority or whatver you think best.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
We got 7 now, poke around if you want for additions, or if you want we can try it with just 7(might be real short though).

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Starting this tomorrow(late), so sign up and grab your friends ;)

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
1.) Sign up
2.) Get assigned random role
3.) Mess with people's heads
4.) Vote: Ch3tan

Rubric

Part of the furniture
I will try not to take my omission personally.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
I still want in if ir can be accomodated. Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom