Zombie....

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
I don't sleep enough at the best of times, what with working long hours and playing long hours I rarely get more than 6 hours sleep a night anyway.

Although severe crapage over the long weekend led to almost total sleeplessnes on monday night and last night I didn't fare much better..

I'm currently at my desk feeling like i should be craving brains and nursing coffee just to stop me from going insane.

Insomnia. Just say no kids.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Ick! i had a spell like this during last years exam period (not good)
In the end i was sleeping for an hour during the daytime and never getting to sleep till 3-4 in the morning then.
was pretty tough forcing myself to stay awak during the day when i was so extremely exhausted, but in the end i regained my normal sleeping pattern thank god.

Repent Reloaded

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:
I don't sleep enough at the best of times, what with working long hours and playing long hours I rarely get more than 6 hours sleep a night anyway.

Although severe crapage over the long weekend led to almost total sleeplessnes on monday night and last night I didn't fare much better..

I'm currently at my desk feeling like i should be craving brains and nursing coffee just to stop me from going insane.

Insomnia. Just say no kids.

I think its about time that u quit playing ur little games and go outside and get a nice active hobby, meet new friends and generally sort yourself out.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Repent Reloaded said:
I think its about time that u quit playing ur little games and go outside and get a nice active hobby, meet new friends and generally sort yourself out.

But the problem with this is that I do go outside, have lots of great and interesting friends and varied hobbies. THe game isn't the problem, current work /money/relationship stresses are the problem.

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:
But the problem with this is that I do go outside, have lots of great and interesting friends and varied hobbies. THe game isn't the problem, current work /money/relationship stresses are the problem.

book a holiday from work and relax for a few days, it might sort things out, you can actually ask for a couple of days off to sort out stress etc if i remember rightly?

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Healer McHeal said:
book a holiday from work and relax for a few days, it might sort things out, you can actually ask for a couple of days off to sort out stress etc if i remember rightly?

Naah it's not feasable at the moment, we're understaffed and too many things i need to be in for as there is no cover for me. Although when it's all done I'm going to go off and do something totally away from computers and technology, maybe a week on a narrowboat with friends and country pubs.

Things will sort themselves out, just a bad patch, need to sort some money things out and secure a decent payrise and everything will be tickety boo again.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I went through a patch of this a month or so ago and the best advice I could get from these forums was 'wanking'. Needless to say it ... er, I mean to say, I didn't try it.

What with being a civilized chap and all that.

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Sissyfoo said:
I went through a patch of this a month or so ago and the best advice I could get from these forums was 'wanking'. Needless to say it ... er, I mean to say, I didn't try it.

:p.

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Went through a bit of a stressed phase like that around Christmas time last year - My mum had died, work was getting very pressured, and the missus was feeling pretty rubbish due to work woes.

I booked a few days off, got my sleeping sorted, and then waited for work to start being fun again :p

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Shh! :D

I swear I didn't play with TEH DEVASTATOR!!11™ just to get some sleep! Just think of all the mini-Sissyfoos that would have been wasted if I had!! :-o

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:

I swear I didn't play with TEH DEVASTATOR!!11™ just to get some sleep! Just think of all the mini-Sissyfoos that would have been wasted if I had!! :-o

one Sissyfoo is enough :eek2:

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:

Ewwwwww I'd rather not thanks :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom