zombie studies

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't know, the zombie apocalypse is a good example of a mass catastrphy, widespread panic, unforseen problems etc.

So if you're prepared for a zombie invasion, you're more likely to adapt to meteors carpet bombing your town.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
shit i need to get a letter sent over to them, im an expert in the field. Lecturer in Zombie Studies would look ace on my CV :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ha i've a head start already got my apocolypse outfit in the wardrobe ready for when zombies take over teh world. actually we thouyght we saw one when oon way home from cinema eartlier but it was just some guy with muscular distrophy or something, we asked him...always best to be safe than sorry.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Zombie lovers:

Watch out for the new "Walking Dead" TV serie this autumm!!!

:worthy:

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
I know u probly know this book, but it really worths a read :)

ZombieSurvivalB.jpg

If u don't find it you can always acquire this in your closest store ;)

zombie.jpg

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I know u probly know this book, but it really worths a read :)

ZombieSurvivalB.jpg

My mate's just finished reading his latest book, World War Z (of which a film is being made by Brad Pitt's production company) He said it was excellent, have you read that?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I've actually counted into a future budget(when the work fairies decide to drop some my way) zombie apocalypse funds. Food, water, essentials etc and ofcourse a storage space for it.

It's a hefty cost, but when spread over time, it's quite managable and you never know :p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I've actually counted into a future budget(when the work fairies decide to drop some my way) zombie apocalypse funds. Food, water, essentials etc and ofcourse a storage space for it.

It's a hefty cost, but when spread over time, it's quite managable and you never know :p

Its worth it. You will most likely have a warm feeling inside each time you think of your little supply, and how you will probably survive longer than the avarage kid on the block.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Its worth it. You will most likely have a warm feeling inside each time you think of your little supply, and how you will probably survive longer than the avarage kid on the block.

IT's more of a "Well i have a place to go hang if i want and IF things go to the shitter, i can go ha ha" :p

Downside is that if there's a nuclear thingy or something like that, i might get suspicious looks for having a doomsday hole.

Incidentally, DocWolfe has a doomsday hole too. Different kind of hole. Different doom. But a DDH none the less.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
What happens if you spend all your zombie apocalypse fund on hard liquor?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What happens if you spend all your zombie apocalypse fund on hard liquor?

I'd probably drink it. Or go get them from storage when i wanted to drink some. Or if it stayed until the emergency i'd die because i drank one.

Though i'll probably throw some in, you know, for medical issues and...stuff :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom