Zoia RvR Movie

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Shanaia said:
Why?

Just cause people feel the need to make their e-peen grow by making movies doesn't mean everybody feels that need.

It's a nice movie but I don't see why it's special :(

I saw a good Skald movie a while back where the skald actually uses all the abilities he has (like his root/snare to keep distance between him and targets while his shouts come back up) ... didn't see that in this movie... he could have done that and then waited for First aid would have won him a couple of fights he now lost or only barely won...

Mealstrom does Camelot made me cry .. so much skill in that group enormously tough to take them down... that movie impressed me a lot ... I'm just saying this one didn't.

Have you ever tried playing a non-stealth solo-er for any length of time? Just curious

Your e-peen comment is rather far off the mark, afaik Zoia made the movie because he enjoys playing skald and wanted to share that with others, not to show how uber he is. It would seem to have worked, I've never seen any other vid quoted or requested to be reposted as much as SoS.avi, even over on Vnboards it's used as a benchmark.

About first aid, the very requirement of having to be out of combat means if you can use FA, the stealther can simply restealth. yay. I remember a fight I had with bloodthorn (RR8 or 9 Armsman at the time) just after NF. He could generally take off 1/3 of my hits with 1 swing and I was hitting for 200-300 ;p
Took me 10 mins of kiting out into the middle of the ocean, using all my abilities (even epiphany!), but I got him. Satisfying? Yes. Good video Material? zzzzzzz

Also, post a link to mael movie. When i played pryd the only skill they had was being able to summon their 2nd FG if they ran into trouble.

edit: All I wanna know is why when Zoia solo's he gets "you rox" but when I do it I get "you radarz!" :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom