Ziz

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
nah, dont go irc to be honest, not my thing. I usually run around solo hoping for a wee 1vs1 action, but usually getting run over by the albie war machine, heheh. Been good to see a few more hibs returning to RvR tho, and from the looks of things a few decent leaders seem to be emerging.

majik

Banned
Culanan said:
Can hear the river you're crying rushing past my house dude and I'm five floors up!

Seriously, Ziz has been polite to you in this wajn thread and even apologised, if you want a 1v1 then pick better spots than a heavy traffic area and QQ less because people will and always have added.

Aww he was to polite to me /tear.

If he was polite he wouldn't have added.

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
majik said:
Aww he was to polite to me /tear.

If he was polite he wouldn't have added.

I dun care, if I spotted you fighting away, and me realm mate was dying, I'd rip yer nuts off. 1 less enemy in my eyes. Screw the honour, I just want things won.

majik

Banned
WullieTheRed said:
I dun care, if I spotted you fighting away, and me realm mate was dying, I'd rip yer nuts off. 1 less enemy in my eyes. Screw the honour, I just want things won.

The roleplay is strong within you.

You just want things done? Now from browsing these forums I've seen a lot of retarded comments about adding but that just deserves /medal.

Gratz Wullie on Medal!

Kais

Banned
WullieTheRed said:

aka I add wherever and whenever possible, alb seems perfect for you!

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
Kais said:
aka I add wherever and whenever possible, alb seems perfect for you!

Well, no, not really... I don't really like adding against Mids as I know they are going through the same problem my realm is going through... I just don't really give a shit about albies because whenever I have the rare event of finding a solo one on my journeys, you can guarantee by the time I get him to half, a good couple of his mates are thumping me. I don't mind though, its all part of the game. So yeah, I add on albs because I think a bit of fairs fair never done anyone wrong. Saying that, I did have my first encounter with a solo scout the other day under the water next to nGed... heh, was a nice chase around, but he finally nailed me in the end. /salute to you man, sorry, I cant remember yer name.

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
tbh if he was ROLEPLAYING he would kill you since you are the enemy in story :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom