Zhulrathuul

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Anyone know how you do it in this patch? got a few of us needing the necky and i heard he got made really tough.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Done him several times,one tank on dragon,bonedancer dotting,2healers/shammy and as many (done it with 2warrs )tanks/melée dps as u can get for the golem adds,the dragon mythrian quest can also be done on lab dragon. Hope that helps

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeah we did it with 8 people with 2 scouts trying to kill us on midgard lol. do you mean Dracolich necklace or Lumi necklace? His loot used to be amazing (about 30 items would drop) but now its about 4 items so kinda sucks.

There is a chance Dracolich necklace drops in the loot even if everyone has it as a one time drop.

If you have people afk (bb's) the dragon does not like it and start nuking everything!

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Ahh so if someones inactive he starts nuking? we got it to about 80% last night then he 1 shotted my cabby with a nuke and loads of golems came.

Probably have to wait till ywain to get it , doubt i can find a FG to do it on dyvet.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Problem on ywain ofc is it's bloody zergy in lab,if ya let us know when ure doing it on ywain we could probably get a few peeps to alt to alb and assist if needed

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ahh so if someones inactive he starts nuking? we got it to about 80% last night then he 1 shotted my cabby with a nuke and loads of golems came.

Probably have to wait till ywain to get it , doubt i can find a FG to do it on dyvet.

yeah i dont know when he does a check, but if people are just standing there doign nothing he starts nuking over and over and you wipe :(

Although you can do it with 8 people, the problem is the golems as they are magic immune. You need a couple of tanks to dps them down.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
What is needed on Alb to do this? Just a load of tanks? If anyone plans to do this on Dyvet, I have Cleric, Arms, Infil og Merc and would very much like to come along :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Yeah I also need this. Can bring paladin, cleric, ice wiz, friar, arms or scout

I'll probably set up something once ywain hits.. Look out for a thread either here or in alb section

Bahumat

FH is my second home
the problem is the golems as they are magic immune. You need a couple of tanks to dps them down.

If you wanna do it with 1FG, take 1 Dot class to assist the Armsman tanking it. Ideally the Armsman has an elemental weapon debuffing for the DoT class.

Any more casters is a waste of time unless you have more than 1FG as they cant hurt the Golems.

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
yeah i dont know when he does a check, but if people are just standing there doign nothing he starts nuking over and over and you wipe :(

Although you can do it with 8 people, the problem is the golems as they are magic immune. You need a couple of tanks to dps them down.

The dragon doesnt start nuking if you stand still, its because you stand too close. It is easily doable with 1 fg, 1 tank on the golems keeping them taunted the rest of the group on the dragon.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
The dragon doesnt start nuking if you stand still, its because you stand too close. It is easily doable with 1 fg, 1 tank on the golems keeping them taunted the rest of the group on the dragon.

When they made the change and everyone was getting insta wiped, we used a warrior to tank the dragon, bd to dot and the other tanks were killing the golems. it got easier and easier so maybe he no longer nukes everyone if no one goes into melee?

At the start we had a couple of BB's there and he went crazy nuking us till we died. From there onwards we never took inactive bots etc.

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
When they made the change and everyone was getting insta wiped, we used a warrior to tank the dragon, bd to dot and the other tanks were killing the golems. it got easier and easier so maybe he no longer nukes everyone if no one goes into melee?

At the start we had a couple of BB's there and he went crazy nuking us till we died. From there onwards we never took inactive bots etc.

We never did it with a caster, allways used a tank group to kill him 2 healers 2 warriors 1 shammy rest random dps. Just spread out around him, and you wont get hit by his bouncing bolt. When he is dead kill the adds. If you bring bots, park them next to the statues at the entrance, he wont hit them there, but the golems will attack them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom