Zero punctuation - Lightning returns

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I don't know why but I had to turn it off after 2 minutes as he was grating my head like a cheese grater.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Don't be silly, i think Jesse actually enjoyed Ride to Hell at some point :p

Yeah he loved it so much he ended the letsplay after two videos.. :D

Same with FFXIII-3, he managed 3 videos i think before he just couldn't ignore the shit in the game any more.

And he usually loves his shitty games, so i can't imagine how fucking horrible these two must be....

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just tried the demo for lightning returns on my 360, my god its dire... so dire in fact I don't know how they'd dare put a Final Fantasy stamp on it, Final Fantasy has basically gone from saving Square from bankruptcy to a gash franchise they're milking the fuck out of now. You'd think they would respect Final Fantasy forever given how it saved their asses and all.

I shall type an e-mail to Square over this *shakes fist violently*

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Just tried the demo for lightning returns on my 360, my god its dire... so dire in fact I don't know how they'd dare put a Final Fantasy stamp on it, Final Fantasy has basically gone from saving Square from bankruptcy to a gash franchise they're milking the fuck out of now. You'd think they would respect Final Fantasy forever given how it saved their asses and all.

I shall type an e-mail to Square over this *shakes fist violently*

The combat system is much better than FF13 & FF13-2. It's the levelling up system that annoys the crap out of me and the lack of depth in most quests, they remind me of kill 10 wolves etc quests in starting areas of WoW. Once I have all achievements (1 left) I will put this on the shelf never to be touched again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom