zerkers scared of a nerf already? ><

A

adari

[21:21:59] <bleg> WTT L50 zerker. SC armor and weapon , got new 99% qua armor set and weapon ready to be SC'ed, 265k rps, 800 in Armorcrafting, SI activated, Excalibur. Want L50 Warrior on Excalibur /msg me

[21:27:42] <G][Zharx> WTT/WTS - 50zerker with MP Weapons and 99qual studded SC set /excal lf 40+ sb/caby or something 50 on midgard

S

sorusi

nope, will still be farming the albs =P - well most..

B

brommix

except for today right? ....NP getting wiped pretty good

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Gotta love those winner joiners....
Shame I see one of those zerkers is looking at a cabalist?! Damn, he would come to Albion then.. we do not want losers like that.
So glad those assholes left to Midgard and Hibernia. Albion really cleared up a lot...
Regards, Glottis

S

sorusi

fyi its some albs that allways keep bringing up these subjects, therefor they are the winers..

i couldnt care less if they nerf berserkers like they did to sorcs some patches ago i will just sort it out..

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Gotta love those winner joiners....
Shame I see one of those zerkers is looking at a cabalist?! Damn, he would come to Albion then.. we do not want losers like that.
So glad those assholes left to Midgard and Hibernia. Albion really cleared up a lot...
Regards, Glottis
too bad the biggest whiner stil is an alb eh glottis (hinthint!!)

L

lofff

Originally posted by sorusi
fyi its some albs that allways keep bringing up these subjects, therefor they are the winers..

i couldnt care less if they nerf berserkers like they did to sorcs some patches ago i will just sort it out..

thats the spirit :great:

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by sorusi

you'll delete and re-roll on hib :) ?

F

Freppe^^

:clap: :clap: to glottis for being the nr 1 whiner ever. pls continue ur great work etc.

X

xplo

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
too bad the biggest whiner stil is an alb eh glottis (hinthint!!)

Says the guy who sold his scout (Sharpshutze) to reroll hib :p

M

maca25110716

omfg i cant believe sharpy gimp is now a 1 button wonder enchanter fucking nub i used to enjoy killing you until you logged out now i see you joined the so called 'skill and tactics' realm.

Users who are viewing this thread