Zerker Temp

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
hey, I was just wondering if anyone is willing to help me wit a zerker temp, looking to have ML10 Axe as a weapon ( mainhand ofc )

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
go to search and type in zerker temp shud find some of mine :D none with ml 10 items

Guinever said:

fu, NORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSENORSE

anyway, think korgon is currently using ml10 mainhand, at least h tested debuffs on me right before i went to italy. ask him. Mid/pryd zerk i guess? Btw, with zerk u cant beat me anyway :p thought u made bm, but whatever

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
If you can't beat them join them :p. I am looking for a temp wit the ML10 Axe in it, and Malice off hand.

Faril we get to duo later and than I can own u !!!!!!! MUAHAHAHA
+ Troll ftw u gimp norse

2p for whoever can get me a zerker temp wit ML10 Axe Mainhand, Malice Offhand

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Yea thanx alot they were real nice, would have prefered Feathered Wrap over, Shades though, but I think temp 2 is the best really

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
hehe np, u can tell by my spelling error of guard :p
and Faril thinking he can pwn me
<3 Faril but u will die soon ^^ and come on msn damn u!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom