Zerker Question

K

Kicks

Didn't wanna post this on Mid cos they will abuse/flame etc but

Anyone know of any reason why a Zerk would stay in Rat Mode for longer than the set period (30secs I think) kinda more to the length or 15-20mins?

As the Mid zerg (well 3/4 of um) entered our DF tonight I watched a Zerker (in Rat mode already when I frist saw him) and his m8 run around slaughtering Mids - I was at several points gonna take their speed bot out but too fast :(. Anyway each time I caught up with them (every min or 2) the same guy was always in Rat mode.

I followed this grp around a bit (15-20mins or so) until eventually dieing after a suicidal attempt on a Hunter. This guy had Rat mode on for the entire period. Is this a RA or Bug? Or was he blatantly cheating in some form?

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Kicks
Didn't wanna post this on Mid cos they will abuse/flame etc but

Anyone know of any reason why a Zerk would stay in Rat Mode for longer than the set period (30secs I think) kinda more to the length or 15-20mins?

As the Mid zerg (well 3/4 of um) entered our DF tonight I watched a Zerker (in Rat mode already when I frist saw him) and his m8 run around slaughtering Mids - I was at several points gonna take their speed bot out but too fast :(. Anyway each time I caught up with them (every min or 2) the same guy was always in Rat mode.

I followed this grp around a bit (15-20mins or so) until eventually dieing after a suicidal attempt on a Hunter. This guy had Rat mode on for the entire period. Is this a RA or Bug? Or was he blatantly cheating in some form?

prolly a graphic bugg. or a mix-up by you. mids tend to use zerker-heavy groups and all rats looks the same. and the ratboy-mode get reactivated in 7 mins or something like that.

O

old.ST200

Total Posts: 396 (0.38 posts per day)

what spam?

S

Spamb0t

prolly as gahldir said..

sometimes heros run around in mooseform when they aint really moosed

L

Lessurl

Yeah, i was about to say what spambot said. I've seen heroes running about looking like mooses, but only i could see it, they couldn't and neither could others. Just a graphical bug. Doesn't effect anything else. :)

K

Kobold

yup, allso seens Zarko running around naked in emain with hes bard at speed5 without instrument while Heste was m00se for like 15 mins T_T

Never beleave what u see! :p

L

lude-fc

Theres a sort gfx bug, i used to have is sometimes in mid/pry, used to exp with a bezer in constant rat mode, i was the only one that saw him like that though, everyone else saw him as a normaly ugly troll :)

K

Kobold

yeh only peeps with old client(not SI) get it afaik

K

Kicks

Re: Re: Zerker Question

Originally posted by Gahldir
or a mix-up by you. mids tend to use zerker-heavy groups and all rats looks the same. and the ratboy-mode get reactivated in 7 mins or something like that.

deffo not the case plus there was only 3 of um and only 1 Zerk (plus the odd SB, hunter) - plus I noted his name cos I was sus ;)

Prolly was just a bug - bloody annoying though

S

spankya

Originally posted by Lessurl
Yeah, i was about to say what spambot said. I've seen heroes running about looking like mooses, but only i could see it, they couldn't and neither could others. Just a graphical bug. Doesn't effect anything else. :)

As Lessurl said, its just a graphics bug :)

A

Aule Valar

yeah, you might think you see albs zerging, but its just a graphics bug, don't believe it!

P

pointless

Originally posted by Kobold
yup, allso seens Zarko running around naked in emain with hes bard at speed5 without instrument while Heste was m00se for like 15 mins T_T

Never beleave what u see! :p

Troll's are cute :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread