zergs!

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
we need to sort out guild pvp so we all pvp at the same time. It just seems recently we take it in turns to zerg the solo'ers and not making it much fun for them so perhaps we could organise something. :)

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
i made a bd its lvl 30 and lame as it can get :D i can manage 3-4ppl same time no biggie when it grows up he gonna be anti zerg char =D

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
i made a bd its lvl 30 and lame as it can get :D i can manage 3-4ppl same time no biggie when it grows up he gonna be anti zerg char =D

whats its name

musicfortheppl

Fledgling Freddie
darkmanx said:
we need to sort out guild pvp so we all pvp at the same time. It just seems recently we take it in turns to zerg the solo'ers and not making it much fun for them so perhaps we could organise something. :)

Sorry, once again i'm being on-topic.

I think you're right about this mather. Atleast a few evenings each week its like that.

One idea that came to mind was to have like, a FG night once week or so.. for example 19.00-23.00 -insertdayhere- where guilds able to field a FG or any PuGs out there went to hibloop for 8vs8 fights. Worth discussing imo.:m00:

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
hib loop is the best thing alot of room and we are in same areas

Antistatic

Fledgling Freddie
imo everyone shud go goth and just have 150 ppl there killing each other, thats camlann, if you want 8vs8 nowadays, wrong server

Twinkies

Fledgling Freddie
musicfortheppl said:
Sorry, once again i'm being on-topic.

I think you're right about this mather. Atleast a few evenings each week its like that.

One idea that came to mind was to have like, a FG night once week or so.. for example 19.00-23.00 -insertdayhere- where guilds able to field a FG or any PuGs out there went to hibloop for 8vs8 fights. Worth discussing imo.:m00:
This is #912010212910219210 time this idea comes up, why don't you guys actually do it?

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
because there is about 7 ppl on camlann who actually want 8vs8 and are willing to come back after dying

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
skoldy make a shammy soo we chain stuff in goth with my bd :<

Tzi

Fledgling Freddie
I dont think running fg's would work on hib loop, however i think 6 mans would be easier to build and there are 6-7 guilds with +6 members online every day on prime.

musicfortheppl

Fledgling Freddie
Tzi said:
I dont think running fg's would work on hib loop, however i think 6 mans would be easier to build and there are 6-7 guilds with +6 members online every day on prime.

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom