zerging mmg - mtk

A

AoE HoE

YOU DO NOT ZERG TO MTK IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SPEED OR STEALTH.

why?

BECAUSE WE CAN'T MARCH BACK TO MMG WITH OUR BACKS TURNED TO THE ENEMY. (AND NO WE CAN'T WALK BACKWARDS...IT'S SLOW AND WILL ALWAYS BE UNORGANISED) THERE WILL ALWAYS BE NEWBIES UNWILLING TO LISTEN SO PLAY SMART AND GAIN SOME COMMON SENSE!

K

K0nah

Indeed. And u cant camp the wall if some are already camping the pk preventing them from ever getting to the wall ;)

If your gonna camp, camp the wall.

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by AoE HoE

BECAUSE WE CAN'T MARCH BACK TO MMG WITH OUR BACKS TURNED TO THE ENEMY. (AND NO WE CAN'T WALK BACKWARDS...IT'S SLOW AND WILL ALWAYS BE UNORGANISED) THERE WILL ALWAYS BE NEWBIES UNWILLING TO LISTEN SO PLAY SMART AND GAIN SOME COMMON SENSE!

3 easy step sollution

a) have a couple of ppl stick
b) have them turn POV backwards
c) yell if you see those evil bastards come

S

Stallion-

erm methinks its like this, when the ppl from mpk (mtk) start going back and running, they become the hunted and most of the ppl at the back gets ganked by some skald grp....

i would say either camp mmg OR stay at mtk and dont run back even if they are more....if we turn our backs we will def get some big losses, better to stand ground, that way they wont storm us, they dont storm until they see a potencial fear and ppl going back!

S

Stallion-

and they wont come out if u camp mtk how fun is that? yay some small rps for us scouts but u tanks cant really enjoy it!

D

-Dreama-

Camping TKs is lame as hell tho. If you think about it all you get out of camping a TK is the odd idiot who wandered out to take on the world solo. If you were smart you'd have 2 grps camping 2 spots, wait till the enemy gets between you and it's zerg sandwich time. But hey, I said if you were smart...so I guess I'll be seeing you all at a TK soon :p :p :p

K

Kagato.

But hey, I said if you were smart...so I guess I'll be seeing you all at a TK soon

Ouch,

But good point though, personally I quite like the fights at the gates, and sure its fun to charge and cut them down as they run back to the keep. But theres no point in hanging around down there, just get back to the gate and wait till they have the balls to come back.

I quite like the two group idea though. Maybe split the army, one behind the wall, one waiting out of sight and attack when they get inbetween. Its risky though if they spot one of the groups, but hey, there only dumb trolls so it should be ok :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom