Zerg or not zerg?

Youwill

Fledgling Freddie
what is the term of zerg?
stealthers,
3 (in grp)standing around ganking solo's that run past?
3(not in grp) not in grp ganking ppl that stand around but ADD to each others fights?
8 (in grp) ganking duo's and solo's
8 (not in grp) ganking everything they see, and add to every fight?
stealthers adding to fg vs fg?

Normal
8 vs solo'rs non-grp ppl?
8 vs 8 + solo's that happend to be in the area?
16 ( on the way to take back a tower) vs solo's that is in the way
more then 16 , a lots of solors some grps not full, on the way to take a tower back.

Now this questions goes to all of you.. what is a zerg?

Im asking this cuz last night a friend of mine was in a grp of 3 stealthers, and they was like " we'r not zerging) wile they where ganking solo ppl running around. then later on they sayd that i was a zerger cuz i was in a tower retake.. so.. what is the term of a zerg. Everyone does it right?

majik

Banned
A zerg is when you are considerably outnumbered and know that there is hardly any chance of suvival to most people.

jigsaw

Fledgling Freddie
zerg = numbers

so a 3 or 4 to 1 ratio should constitute a zerg

Skopti

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
A zerg is when you are considerably outnumbered and know that there is hardly any chance of suvival to most people.

Well that means 1 on 1 to me ;)

Miho

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with Majik. However on stealther part, I consider all of the options as a zerg. :p

evial bloodstone

Fledgling Freddie
you all are wrong, a zerge is a large grp of people whit out a leader who happens to attac the same target.

TappiTheFriar

Fledgling Freddie
Zerg is a word for ppl who loose a fight, and think that only reason they lost was because: "Grately outnumbered, even with my superskills... no change", as majik said too.
Sometimes realm mates use that word too, usually for joke or some use it to describe how stupid it is that so big number of ppl are doing same thing than them.

I use that word manytimes, it sounds amuzing and its short and easy to pronounce :cheers:

enough said bout zerging.... who cares. If its enemy.. kill it. If you see a realm mate wanting to show his skills to a solo char. Let them fight, but its kinda akward too because in the end you prolly gonna kill the other char if you realm mate looses :touch:

--
Tappi the friar 50
Starzinger theurg 50
--

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
A zerg is the amount of people that pose such a force that there is no chance in hell of winning.
A zerg is what Hibs do all night long at Beno docks, only appearing when a solo Alb comes by. Running when 2 or more Albs show up.
A zerg is what Myztic does when they do their elite tower camp trick. Open an Alb tower door, and then not take the tower, but instead farm solo Albs with 3fgm...
Those are zergs, and only Hibernia and Midgard do it.
Regards, Glottis :m00:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
glottis, are you still playing christel or did you sell that acc?

majik

Banned
Glottis said:
A zerg is the amount of people that pose such a force that there is no chance in hell of winning.
A zerg is what Hibs do all night long at Beno docks, only appearing when a solo Alb comes by. Running when 2 or more Albs show up.
A zerg is what Myztic does when they do their elite tower camp trick. Open an Alb tower door, and then not take the tower, but instead farm solo Albs with 3fgm...

Moron by definition.

mo·ron ( P ) Pronunciation Key (môrn, mr-)
n.
A stupid person; a dolt.
Psychology. A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

See also

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Ketinna said:
Zerg is a race in Starcraft :touch:

blah u beat me to it :(

IMO a zerg is a large amount of players moving as one, large amount will change depending on the time of day/ circumstances.

I'd say the minimum for a zerg is 3fg though tbh, maybe 2fg at 2am-7am.

PS. everyone zergs, albs, mids and hibs, saying 'my realm doesnt zerg' is such utter BS its almost funny.

Fin

Fledgling Freddie
u r always zerged when u die =) forget the numbers

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
hellige said:
to zerg is to use numbers to win a fight, rather than "skill"

Close to that, but not quite.

If a 2fg randoms fight our balanced fg with voicecom and optimised grp setup it's not a zerg, eventough they win, since we have a chance of winning. Or so ;)

and btw, Glottis :wub:

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Difference between a zergling alb and a soloer. :p

Hellghost <3
PS. I will get you one of these days grr :p

Attachments

• morales.JPG
    morales.JPG
    5.7 KB · Views: 52

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Moron by definition.

mo·ron ( P ) Pronunciation Key (môrn, mr-)
n.
A stupid person; a dolt.
Psychology. A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

See also

Haha funney stuff

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
Difference between a zergling alb and a soloer. :p

Hellghost <3
PS. I will get you one of these days grr :p

you should be cloned, be nice for rvr :(

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Poor glottis, he tries so hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom