Zede

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Still not grown up I see?

The best part about this is! you joined the server AFTER I did. Really Cho are you going to let such immature filth run around with admin powers given the reactions of this peon the past few days?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'd rather keep ingame and forums partly separate. If you find that an op is doing something you feel is wrong, report it to cho(or possibly me) and it will be dealt with. Public laundry airing rarely works and often leaves you looking "as bad as".

Everyone has bad days, keep cool daddy-o's ;)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
This is the last thread I want to see on this forum, naming & shaming one player.

I know that Zedes behaviour have been a overreaction to the event, and I have explained this to him. And because of this I am also doing some changes.

Anyway, all bad situations related to this game is to be taken up with me in private.

Anyone starting a name & shame thread again will be removed from the whitelist and will have to find another server to play on. And I do not care if you are the president of the US or God himself!

And to Zede, both Blood and DJSF was members alongtime before you, so disregarding them away from the community is really not the way to go. Especially considered that you were a moderator, and should've acted like one.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
This is the last thread I want to see on this forum, naming & shaming one player.

I know that Zedes behaviour have been a overreaction to the event, and I have explained this to him. And because of this I am also doing some changes.

Anyway, all bad situations related to this game is to be taken up with me in private.

Anyone starting a name & shame thread again will be removed from the whitelist and will have to find another server to play on. And I do not care if you are the president of the US or God himself!

And to Zede, both Blood and DJSF was members alongtime before you, so disregarding them away from the community is really not the way to go. Especially considered that you were a moderator, and should've acted like one.

Aye its the last one you'll see Cho :) cheers.

Zede

Part of the furniture
The best part about this is! you joined the server AFTER I did. Really Cho are you going to let such immature filth run around with admin powers given the reactions of this peon the past few days?

lol, you realllly do know fuck all about this server, in fact....i'll say it again, you know fuck all about this server.

Woopy diddily do, you joined after me, what the hell does that prove ? You want some kinda minecraft e-peen contest ?

Me and my best irl m8 pieopah -please just do /mctop <skill name> me & pie are 1 & 2 in just about everthing, but hey - you joined the server before me so tis' ok, you just rock anywayz. More e-peening, k ? k. Look at nortland, look for 3 biggest projects, oh hey ! its Pie, me and my next door neighbour tonyrayalan, heck we have placed more blocks than everyone else combined.

But ya know we have never boasted, we are humble on the server, we help out and happliy do our bit. When you see people make graffiti on your land, and sorry i'll never buy his bullshit story of "he didnt know" i have every right to be fucking annoyed. If you even bothered to read my actual text(the photo showing it), EXACTLY after it happened, you will notice i was not arsed about the graffiti, the point is you pleb, quite simply, You dont go fucking with other peoples stuff

The guys on the server who actually, ya' know play instead of attempting to poo poo me on here, have no idea who you are. I have been nothing but sweetness and light on the server other than on this ennema of topic you have firmly planted up your posterior, one can only hope it itches.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
lol, you realllly do know fuck all about this server, in fact....i'll say it again, you know fuck all about this server.

Woopy diddily do, you joined after me, what the hell does that prove ? You want some kinda minecraft e-peen contest ?

Me and my best irl m8 pieopah -please just do /mctop <skill name> me & pie are 1 & 2 in just about everthing, but hey - you joined the server before me so tis' ok, you just rock anywayz. More e-peening, k ? k. Look at nortland, look for 3 biggest projects, oh hey ! its Pie, me and my next door neighbour tonyrayalan, heck we have placed more blocks than everyone else combined.

But ya know we have never boasted, we are humble on the server, we help out and happliy do our bit. When you see people make graffiti on your land, and sorry i'll never buy his bullshit story of "he didnt know" i have every right to be fucking annoyed. If you even bothered to read my actual text(the photo showing it), EXACTLY after it happened, you will notice i was not arsed about the graffiti, the point is you pleb, quite simply, You dont go fucking with other peoples stuff

The guys on the server who actually, ya' know play instead of attempting to poo poo me on here, have no idea who you are. I have been nothing but sweetness and light on the server other than on this ennema of topic you have firmly planted up your posterior, one can only hope it itches.

You talk an incredible amount of shit don't you Zede? Just leave it like Cho said as I really can't be arsed with your pre-school attitude anymore. When you start growing pubes we can talk some more :) until then just continue being a bellend to people.

As for the people on there not knowing who I am thats because little to none of them played when we started up. The big difference is we havent been playing around the clock like you lot and actually have lives.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Ok, no purpose of this thread anymore. I consider this case as done, and it will be locked =) Have a great saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom