Zagon and Collector

A

Arthwyr

Zagon and collector are the latest addition to my ignore list ... Zagon, the level 6 firewizz was nuke pulling orange/red and even for him purps in mithra while he was lowest group member. When i said to him it was not best if he pulled , i was told to shut the fuck up (quote) and "To go pull my own dick" (quote)

Nice display of attitude, and they accuse lvl 50s of being rude ... wonder how those guys will act at 50, presuming he will ever get there with his attitude.

Arthwyr
GM <Exiled>

L

Light

Sounds like a prize dick head have to remember to ignore him then

O

old.LandShark

Question: is that Zagon <Illuminati> cos i'm sure i passed a guy of that name while playing my unguilded alt. And collector... is that soulcollector? I asked him if he had a piano (don't worry, i'm odd) and he threatened to ban my account for life
Bit of an overreaction, as well as agressive BS ;)

O

old.Wildfire

ooh if that is the Illuminati Zagon then that fits right in, I was at Cam Hills bridge earlier giving out some EB's and magma shields (as you do) when he started asking me for my cloak (fire threaded lvl 35 epic, for reference) because Tinan was going to give him one (???). Then he started following me around a bit until i got on a horse, all the time asking me for my cloak...

...very odd.

T

Tigerius

If this is <Illuminati> Zagon first of all let me apologise for his behaviour (we're still trying to sort exactly how he got invited) and promptly get rid of him. Saw his face in GC for the first time today and it wasn't a positive experience, this settles it.

D

-Dreama-

Gotta say, another for the list has to be xenaa (sp???) She's a real lover of begging for group when she gets booted from it and a real lover od ae stunning when multi mezzed are in the area. Grr, how many times do a gilr have to say STOP THE AE STUNS damn it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom