Ywain Transfer Delay

Nates

Fledgling Freddie
My Devon characters have been stuck on "In Progress" (within Account Management) for over 24 hours now and are still appearing on Lancelot server. I did not have this trouble when transferring my Classic char (which appeared on the destination Ywain realm in minutes).

Is this normal?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Can take some time yes.. It took my friar a few hours aswell, but not anything near 24

Bahumat

FH is my second home
log back in an do the /freexfer command again

Nates

Fledgling Freddie
32 hours now and I'm still not transferred.

log back in an do the /freexfer command again

I tried that after around 12 hours. I received the message "Character is already queud for transfer".

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
CSRs are useless.. First I waited a combined 14 hours or so to get hold of one, then when he finally showed up to solve the problem he passed it on to his supervisors and said it would be taken care of within 72 hours

That was 2 weeks ago and I'm stilling missing my 108p from transfering :(

kranked

Fledgling Freddie
Ive been waiting 16h now on my transfer :/ tried loggin in and doin the /freexfer again but just sez its in Q for transfer. Is there any use contacting Mythic about this or is it just a waste of time? ..

Genedril

Part of the furniture
They recommend that you log in with a transfered character & then appeal it. I can't for the life of me remember what the appeal syntax was though - might have been stuck but maybe not.

I did it & they moved it within 15 minutes.

kranked

Fledgling Freddie
Well i made an appeal now with a created character on Ywain1. Hope they can solve the problem! And thank you for the advice :)

Nates

Fledgling Freddie
Some 40 hours later, I finally received notification via Account Management. My transfers have failed:

Imageshack - xferfailed

Have just resubmitted the transfer request. Fingers cross.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
A couple of my chars failed due to the names already being in use , they worked fine the second time i transferred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom