Ywain tips

K

Krondor

Thinking of resubbing once Mythic sort stuff out I had characters on Exc and Pwr will we have to pick either realm or can we transfer for example Albion and Hibernia characters to the cluster.

Had quite a few characters on Glastonbury will we beable to transfer them over ? even though it was a classic server

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Thinking of resubbing once Mythic sort stuff out I had characters on Exc and Pwr will we have to pick either realm or can we transfer for example Albion and Hibernia characters to the cluster.

huh? all your characters will be able to transfer, when transfer comes. At first eu cluster will just be hosted under mythic however.

Had quite a few characters on Glastonbury will we beable to transfer them over ? even though it was a classic server

havent heard anything but im guessing ull get the same deal as classic toons on us got when they transfered to ywain ie free ml5

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Glastonbury toons will probably go to the german cluster , it was clustered with salisbury (the german classic) and turned into german. You cant transfer german chars to ywain.

K

Krondor

Damn I hope they let us transfer Glastonbury chars to ywain it was not german originally just another example of goa fail

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Was talking about classic chars in vent today and were wondering what will become of them.

There no classic on US Servers as they got transffered to Ywain so it would be nice if they let me transfer my old Glastonbury chars got 7 lvl 50 Albs hanging around on there.

Soulja

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
yup, ive been asking on VNboards about glast characters and state of english or german classification but got no concrete replies :/

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Logged my glast chars on earlier today and all script was in English so maybe we be able to trf them in near future

Just wish I could get housing Bah got load of keep keys in vaults lol

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom