Ywain nearly dead?

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
How many people now are still playing on Ywain?

Surely the server is nearly dead now?

I left about 2yrs ago now and it was dieing quickly at the time ;/

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Last time I played (2 months ago or so) there was roughly 1500-1600 total during US prime time on average. There are probably over 3000 active accounts but the most i've ever seen on by checking each realm is 1600.

So to answer your question: No, its not dead (Yet)

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
That's great news really! Hmmm I'll see if any of the old boys wana come back then!

gohan

FH is my second home
it's done alright considering it's now like 11-12 years old. but that's 3000 people in the world. Small community really. considering it used to have about 2-3k per server and there were like 30 servers, if not more, world wide.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
What's left of the playerbase is basically RP horny trash too. Or was when I checked 6 months ago.

gohan

FH is my second home
Wasn't it the same story 8 years ago?
Nah not really, there used to be a good community on here and on IRC. Especially the solo stealther game. Was a fair bit of respect for 1v1's. Obviously not by everyone and getting zerged /added was normal but I can't remeber a time in th last 5 years that someone has left a fight alone.

Adari

Part of the furniture
Nah not really, there used to be a good community on here and on IRC. Especially the solo stealther game. Was a fair bit of respect for 1v1's. Obviously not by everyone and getting zerged /added was normal but I can't remeber a time in th last 5 years that someone has left a fight alone.

:) memories (stealthzerg that is)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I'm genuinely considering renewing, what's the population like now? :p

Adari

Part of the furniture
i think there was a server pop of 750 saturday night (EU)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Not too bad, be like playing on Prydwen during the day back many years ago.

bainteor

Banned
Not too bad, be like playing on Prydwen during the day back many years ago.

A small population like Prydwen is agreeable as long as you have a good community, when it feels as though you are familiar with most of the active players on your realm. Unfortunately, Ywain does not possess these features. I regret renewing.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
A small population like Prydwen is agreeable as long as you have a good community, when it feels as though you are familiar with most of the active players on your realm. Unfortunately, Ywain does not possess these features. I regret renewing.
Oh I definitely wasn't comparing the community to the likes of Prydwen back in the day, simply server numbers. I'll probably end up only doing it for a month just to fart about with a new character and level up old school, exploring all the old zones etc :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Hmmm.. Been watching a couple of molvik vids lately and I am staying to get the urge again. Might kill it off with some other servers first tho

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Hmmm.. Been watching a couple of molvik vids lately and I am staying to get the urge again. Might kill it off with some other servers first tho
Bambi we did 7 day free and did Thid/Molvik was O/K for a hour or 2 but dead for hours was not worth it to keep us there.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
So I just bought a 1 month time card, but when I try to put the code into I get the error that "This code cannot be applied to any of your accounts".

Any ideas folks?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Bambi we did 7 day free and did Thid/Molvik was O/K for a hour or 2 but dead for hours was not worth it to keep us there.
Molvik can be a swing and a miss. Some nights you can get +200 kills and other nights to you won't even find xp'ers. I'm tempted to try but doubt I will with school starting again soon and the tight budget after becoming a dad and all :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Congratulations Bambi :p love kids when they growing up with PC games ... "Here you are now craft a nice torso for Daddy and get him Legendary tailor" :)

bainteor

Banned
Molvik can be a swing and a miss. Some nights you can get +200 kills and other nights to you won't even find xp'ers. I'm tempted to try but doubt I will with school starting again soon and the tight budget after becoming a dad and all :)

Most kills I ever made in one day in Thidranki was about 700. Nothing compares to that BG in my opinion. Not sure what the obsession is with Molvik these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom