Ywain Irc Channel?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Any1 set up an Irc channel for solo, small skirmish 8vs8 for incoming Ywain Cluster?

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
lol.. solo on Ywain?! not of another months... zerg inc

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
lol.. solo on Ywain?! not of another months... zerg inc

NF is huge there are plenty of places you can go if you want to be solo. Or do "soloers" expect to run around Bryna Bridge and not get attacked until they \bow to each other.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
NF is huge there are plenty of places you can go if you want to be solo. Or do "soloers" expect to run around Bryna Bridge and not get attacked until they \bow to each other.

Been run over as a 4 man by 2 fg's of mids or hibs on stick in the weirdest of places on Devon so god knows what Ywain is going to be like.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Its true, it will be a right zergfest when it gets up.

and im missing it :(

Best place you could go for solo is probably somewhere daft in the middle of nowhere

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Not sure if the culture on classic is much different from the rest, but wasn't much bother finding solos and small grps last couple of nights when been soloing. Although doubt anyone wanted 1v1s much with my animist...Got run over by fgs about half to 2/3rds of the time but since that been any different what it's always been.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Been run over as a 4 man by 2 fg's of mids or hibs on stick in the weirdest of places on Devon so god knows what Ywain is going to be like.

Was probably during the MoH tower quest

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Not sure if the culture on classic is much different from the rest, but wasn't much bother finding solos and small grps last couple of nights when been soloing. Although doubt anyone wanted 1v1s much with my animist...Got run over by fgs about half to 2/3rds of the time but since that been any different what it's always been.

We gonna have to end up gathering an Nfd zerg to counter the freaks as far as i can tell from vnboards comment on Devon :twak:

megadave

I am a FH squatter
most people just join #daoc and see its relatively empty and leave. great way of getting an active daoc channel :p

if anyone wants to become an op and actively advertise then they're welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom