Ywain hardcap of 4k

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
What the shit is with this fucking crap!? We get no info what so ever about what is happening or if they are even doing anything to fix this

On mid there were 42 lvl1s in ML7 afk farming glass. And that's just the few that weren't /anon! And then there's the hibs and albs doing the same! I've never had a problem with buffbots, but it feels like 1/3 of the server are buffbots just taking up space. GoA was fucking up the playerbase, but atleast they let us play! Mythic can't even run a 4001 player server without crashing! We pay for our subs, but we can't log in? Fuck this!

If you can't support a massive cluster, don't fucking make one! All of you who are hoping for chartransfer can forget all about it if they can't even support the american playerbase

Shit sucks and rant fucking over!

*plays Madden*

CorNokZ

As posted on vnboards:

Level1DeepVolcanus.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
53 level 1s in hib deep volcanus now.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Chances are, you can't blame mythic's coding for this one. ;)
It's probably more of a configuration issue, either the linux os or mysql backend db have 4018 max connections and with everything but housing on the one 'server', there's gonna be problems.

Perhaps if they start moving specific zones to new servers, splitting up new frontiers, BGs, SI zones etc, and a better configured backend database cluster they can sort it out without queues.

CorNokZ

Ah okay, didn't know it was a coding problem :) Guess I'll just keep paying and hoping I'll be able to log in some other time :)

FUCK THAT! Buy new server and move zones! Do what the fuck it takes, I don't care! I'm not paying subs so some chinese faggot can have 50 accounts logged in across all three realms farming! Get a proper job and fuck off!

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
anyone care to explain what this is about?

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Ah okay, didn't know it was a coding problem :) Guess I'll just keep paying and hoping I'll be able to log in some other time :)

FUCK THAT! Buy new server and move zones! Do what the fuck it takes, I don't care! I'm not paying subs so some chinese faggot can have 50 accounts logged in across all three realms farming! Get a proper job and fuck off!

Naughty words
The go-faster-stripes of the internet ;)

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
anyone care to explain what this is about?

Mythic has made a cap at 4000 players logged in ,
and since you can farm Atlantean Glass from Typhon (witch is piss easy to do)
there is LOADS of free trial account players (all lvl1) standing afk jumping at Typhon and being in BG farming these glass .
And since there is a cap at 4k....well you can guess what all paying players think about these lvl1 afk n00bs with free trial accounts :m00:

PS : What the glass thing is are a total diff story , and that i wont bring up here :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

it IS a proper job for them tho. its a billion dollar industry over there. wich means many many many hundreds of millions in taxes for the goverment :)

CorNokZ

it IS a proper job for them tho. its a billion dollar industry over there. wich means many many many hundreds of millions in taxes for the goverment :)

And I should give a fuck why exactly?

Duze

Loyal Freddie
Hot Fix 1/10/2010
Posted By: Andy Belford
2010-01-10 19:05:17

Greetings!

We have the following Hot Fix for you this evening:

Atlantean Glass

* Players must now be level 40 or higher to receive Atlantean Glass dropped by ML x10 encounters

Corran

Part of the furniture
well least mythic throw in a quick fix.. imagine how long it would have taken goa to fix such an issue :p

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Quick? It should've been done 2 weeks ago, or at least a week ago if you want to give them a bit of time off over Christmas and New Year!

CorNokZ

It's pretty much primetime in NYC atm and the numbers are down to 3800 people already

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I think people were starting to report jumping lvl1s for macroing, which is probably spam they could do without. Good to see action like this anyhow.

Bad thing about this doesn't bode too well for transfers from dyvet to ywain, hope they don't stick us with the germans or french on some new EU cluster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom