Ywain and FreddysHouse

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
I have been pondering about Freddyshouse and Ywain for a while now.

VNboards are in my opinion a mess off all kind of messages relevant and irrelevant without any real sorting amoung the subboards.

In my opinion Freddys House section on the servers are alot better and ALOT easier to follow.

It would be great to get a Forum for the Ywain server devided like the old forums of Prydwen/excal, into seperate realms and with some subboards incommon as Rvr, general etc.

Hopefully there are people trolling both VNboards and FH and can connect the two with links or general information from both.

Anyone else agree or am out on a limb here?:)

/Charmangle

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like a good idea. Already a lot of EU playing on Ywain, and even more if they open up for some kind of transfers to Ywain.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Don't poke Charmie boy! :p
The discussion is on going since a bit, pretty sure the Mods will fix it when the Eu xfer is settled down.

:touch:

I'll poke whoever I feel like poking! :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Don't poke Charmie boy! :p
The discussion is on going since a bit, pretty sure the Mods will fix it when the Eu xfer is settled down.

that's correct. currently we're basically waiting for them to sort their kit out.

:touch:

I'll poke whoever I feel like poking! :D

dirty boi!

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah we are waiting for them to get the time to do it. Then we can all settle down to create the place of harmony it once was. :)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe...

Ahhh, well you are so right on the money...It looks like the discussion is way ahead of me! Which is ofc very good!:)

Hate to think that I actually came up with an original thought for once!;)

Anyway, are there any input in when we might se a revamp? Im not sure who the forumadmins are. It would be good to get it up sooner rather than later since there are probably serveral people out there trying to hook up guilds, alliances, groups, etc etc already!:)

/Charmangle

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
TdC says about the same time as we actually get to transfer our chars

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom