Your world cup half time/pre time snacks

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Topic says it all what are you eating while watching match or pre match or even half time:) im doing b4 head down pub today pre game snacks:

3 tortillas lay out flat, then add some cooked chicken, with some beef, minced lamb and some salad mixed into one spread out beetween the three tortillas, then place on a good size cooking tray, sprinkle some cheddar cheese ontop of the tortillas place in oven 120c for 45 minutes take em out munch on them then down the pub!

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
prolly some bread + pie before match.. alot of beers while watching with some salted duvys nuts! and kebab ofc

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Bombay mix and the leftover beer from last nights party, while my girlfriend cooks me dinner (she offered too!)

Seakul

Banned
Elkie said:
Topic says it all what are you eating while watching match or pre match or even half time:) im doing b4 head down pub today pre game snacks:

3 tortillas lay out flat, then add some cooked chicken, with some beef, minced lamb and some salad mixed into one spread out beetween the three tortillas, then place on a good size cooking tray, sprinkle some cheddar cheese ontop of the tortillas place in oven 120c for 45 minutes take em out munch on them then down the pub!
"Ok" Gordon Ramsey, lol the usually what ever I can find in my fridge :)

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
aww bollox i forgot to buy popcorn when i was out earlier.
or nachos.melted cheese on nachos with salsa woulda pwned.
got beers tho.
thats the main thing;)
oh an i got icecream, cornettos an snickers bar choc ices ftw.tis a hot day afterall.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Bout to run down town and grab some popcorn and cans or sommet :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom