Your top5 Iron Maiden Songs \o>

Jjuraa

Banned
yus im bored, and an insomniac, but been listening to the Maiden concert Live from Gothenburg a few days ago and absolutely love it 0_o they did so many classics that ive never heard live before, that coupled with seeing them live in paris a month ago means im having a bit of a Maiden fever atm.

My top 5 anyway

1) Hallowed be thy name (imo the greatest metal song of all time)
2) Fear of the Dark (first of their songs i ever heard)
3) Revelations (mainly because of the Gothenburn recording i heard of it, it = :eek2: )
4) The Clansman (reminds me of my highlander pally XD)
5) Holy Smoke (i just think its funny as :D)

kinda strange list looking at it, and possibly itl change from time to time but basically theyre my favourites; your turn.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol this is so shameful to admit but at the age of 26 Afaik i've never heard an iron maiden song... i think (someone might have played one when i want looking at some point).

so hopefully lots of folk will list I/M songs and i can see if ive heard one by accedent.

Jjuraa

Banned
Ezteq said:
lol this is so shameful to admit but at the age of 26 Afaik i've never heard an iron maiden song... i think (someone might have played one when i want looking at some point).

so hopefully lots of folk will list I/M songs and i can see if ive heard one by accedent.

dont worry, met a girl the other day who had MET Bruce Dickinson (lead vocalist) and had dinner with him. I asked her if she was an Iron Maiden fan.

"Iron who?"

:twak:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Run for the hills!!!!

I'm gonna hijack thread, the Australain Pink Floydd tribute band are playing at the summer pops in Liverpool and for two days there has been a giant inflatable elephant with wings hanging from a crane, today it finall spun round in the wind and it's actually the bug eyed teacher from 'brick in the wall', so cool to look out of the window in work and having him look at me.

Orenthal

Can't get enough of FH
1. Hallowed Be Thy Name
2. The Trooper
3. Fear of The Dark
4. Aces High
5. Transylvania

:D

Zede

Part of the furniture
Remember Tomorrow
Phamtom of the Opera

They went shite when that pointy stick bloke took over :clap:

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Fear of the Dark
Fear of the Dark
Fear of the Dark
Fear of the Dark
Ides of March

:)

roll on Reading :cheers:

Litmus

Resident Freddy
well, i cant say i've heard every IM song ever wrote but what i have heard makes me wonder why they are quite popular. Me personaly doesnt find there music 1 bit influential, bit like Metalica.

Jjuraa

Banned
I love Iron Maiden for their attitudes on and off the stage. Theyre nothing like the majority of other, hyped up, metal bands. theyre more down to earth, less bigheaded than any other famous musicians. its fairly insulting imo to compare them to metallica, as they never stooped to metallicas level- always play live, never come out with some pop ditty song just to make the charts, etc.

will upload the live version of Revelations in a mo- their performance of it shot it to number 3 on my list.

http://www.aqrc89.dsl.pipex.com/Iron Maiden - Revelation (live 2005).mp3

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
1. Hallowed be thy name
2. Wasted years
3. Fear of the dark
4. Number of the beast
5. Aces High

Maiden ftw :)

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
1. Revalation (Live version from gothenburg still makes me shiver)
2. Hallowed be Thy Name
3. Wasted Years
4. Blood Brothers
5. Fear of the Dark

Rateme

Fledgling Freddie
1.Ghost of the navigator
2.Fear of the dark
3.The Mercenary
4.Run to the hills
5.Out of the silent planet

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Fear of the Dark is the only one that springs to mind, altho I enjoyed most of their songs they sang when I saw em live last year. :)

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
1. fear of the dark
2. hallowed be thy name
3. rainmaker
4. bring your daughter to the slaughter
5. chains of misery

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom