Libh

Fledgling Freddie
Err. What?

Aint I supposed to get 30 free days?
Weird. Any explenations? :eek:

Edit: o and I can not log in.

Gromnir

Fledgling Freddie
if you had a headstart your headstart ran out and you have to enter you retail code.

Libh

Fledgling Freddie
oh my :worthy:

I forgot all about that :)

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
The seven day grace period granted from participating in the Standard Edition head start ended yesterday, so anyone who hadn't yet inserted a code yesterday found their account locked today.

We did have a problem where also players who had in fact entered their retail codes also found their accounts closed. This was naturally a serious issue, and as such it was quickly identified. Only a very small amount of SE Head Start players were affected and last I heard we managed to return game access to everyone this afternoon.

-Magnus

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
I have a BIG problem getting Thrown out from the webside, "you are currently not logged in" and it restarts...really buggs the shit out of me atm...any others having same problem?

spook

Fledgling Freddie
So I suppose that if I've only received a Headstart key beginning with "PSE" along with the ingame item claiming codes, I'm lacking something from the online business where I bought my game?

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
So I suppose that if I've only received a Headstart key beginning with "PSE" along with the ingame item claiming codes, I'm lacking something from the online business where I bought my game?

The Retail Key! Is on the back of the manual for the boxed editions, think you should have been sent an email with an online order?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom