Your Screen Setup :D

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
The other night me and a pal (Yes its true at least 1 person likes me) were discussing how we have our UI set up on our screen, where the Q-Bars etc are placed , and it got me wondering..

How do u have yours, ill give u an example , ignore the top of screen its empty cept for buffs, i cant edit screenies to fit etc cos im a noob lol..

Just thinking maybe other people can post how they have thier Interface set up and reasons why, maybe give some other people new ideas on how to have thiers up. Im bored btw but im also interested to see how other people have thiers setup, ive seen some screenies b4 which looked silly

Still post yours here !!!

Attachments

• ui setup.JPG
    ui setup.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 212

Keitan

Banned
knighthood said:
The other night me and a pal (Yes its true at least 1 person likes me) were discussing how we have our UI set up on our screen, where the Q-Bars etc are placed , and it got me wondering..

How do u have yours, ill give u an example , ignore the top of screen its empty cept for buffs, i cant edit screenies to fit etc cos im a noob lol..

Just thinking maybe other people can post how they have thier Interface set up and reasons why, maybe give some other people new ideas on how to have thiers up. Im bored btw but im also interested to see how other people have thiers setup, ive seen some screenies b4 which looked silly

Still post yours here !!!

So your back already.. that was fast.. how many times that been now ? :touch:

Gamah

Banned
I was gonna post but I seem to have removed all screenshots on the game!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Hero
sshot051.jpg

Hunter
sshot075.jpg

Skald
sshot081.jpg

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Keitan said:
So your back already.. that was fast.. how many times that been now ? :touch:

Stay on topic :p theres been enuf, so ure back posts about it allready and i been back about 2 months lol.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Ah i see you encountered the 'we outskill you with our numbers' bridge on your skald ss :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Himse said:
On skald, why have provoke twice on qbar?
they are backups, i just confuse myself if i go one way up the keyboard to backup one style then the other to back up another :)

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
This is my Wiz and Sorc. I use pretty much the same display style for all my chars.

Sorc one contains some interesting lag...

Attachments

• sshot277.JPG
    sshot277.JPG
    171.1 KB · Views: 76
  • sshot279.JPG
    sshot279.JPG
    196 KB · Views: 65

swords

Can't get enough of FH
sshot327.jpg

sshot326.jpg

Got group cure disease and smite on mainbar2 and the right bar flips the other bar has power pot and other charges on it (CS etc).

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Gibbo said:
This is my Wiz and Sorc. I use pretty much the same display style for all my chars.
Why do you have your bolts so seperated on your qb?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
swords said:
Got group cure disease and smite on mainbar2 and the right bar flips the other bar has power pot and other charges on it (CS etc).

how can u not get insane having all that crap in the way? :)

u got half the screen covered up :/

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
CorNokZ said:
Why do you have your bolts so seperated on your qb?

Because thats where they ended up. I have tried to put them together but ever since day 1 of the wiz I have had them that way and when I move them I end up pressing the wrong buttons :) . The DD has always been number 4, if you notice the Sorcs Lifetap is also number 4, its like I think "oh I need to nuke someone" and my finger automatically presses key 4 wthout really thinking about it.

It works for me and I can press them quickly. I think theres lots of stuff that look odd to other people, you see peoples setup and you wonder how they ever manage to make it work, but it does for them.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Gibbo said:
I think theres lots of stuff that look odd to other people, you see peoples setup and you wonder how they ever manage to make it work, but it does for them.
hehe, like quickbinding keys! :D

I tried it and never got the hang of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom