Photography Your Portfolio / Website

Clown

Part of the furniture
We should probably stop cluttering up the picture thread by asking Big G for his site. I know other people might be interested in sharing their pictures with other people so I'll start.

This thread will be a bit pants since I can't edit my first post after a while, so I can't make a list :(

Nevertheless...

Photo style - Street / Candid for now... Still learning.
Flickr - Clwn
500px - andrw - portfolio
Tumblr - andrewdashb

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Careful with pictures of kids though, or Wazzerphuk and his m8s will come get you.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Artist Page on Facebook

Flickr

Used to have a DeviantArt account back in the day but deleted that shizzle some time ago. Not really aware of others - any worth joining for good, constructive critique and visibility? The hardest thing about taking shots is getting your work seen by people at all in my experience...

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
if anyone needs a personal portfolio site made let me know, i need practice. will work for free.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Cool, two people in the whole of FreddysHouse that collect their own work somewhere.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I really suck at marketing and promoting my work. I sell stuff locally (I make calendars) and most of it is here-oriented so wouldn't be of interest to people on t'inter.

The only onlineness I have with photos is, ironically (in light of the other thread), full of pictures of children because I shot a football tournament and needed a way of showing off the previews of the photos to see if any of the parents or clubs wanted to buy any. They didn't. :(

I need to do more online, I know I do. I love showing my pictures to people but when it comes to actually getting them out and trying to sell them I fail massively.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Who was signalling you to let you know when it was safe to poke the lens out of the bushes?

I've never tried to sell anything. Wouldn't have the foggiest clue how to tbh. :D

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Flickr: Bonnett

It's mostly just holiday snaps to annoy Clown as I'm in Hong Kong still - although I do pop to Oulton Park from time to time to take pics of the motorracing.

Occasionally I try and take a picture for the Something Awful photo comp as they have less retarded themes ;) The current theme is Symmetry, so I came up with this:

Hong Kong Cultural Centre by Bonnett, on Flickr

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
milou is pretty wtf awesome. The other awesome photographer is Bennyboy, although he does not post any more. I'll give him a prod on facebook and see if he'll spam the links to his work. He did a big series of parkour shots which was really good.

milou

Part of the furniture
Oh wow, you're pretty fantastic.

Hah. Cheers. It's been a passion for the past 6 years as otherwise the innumerable 4/5/6am starts for dawn treks would have been "challenging".

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Hah. Cheers. It's been a passion for the past 6 years as otherwise the innumerable 4/5/6am starts for dawn treks would have been "challenging".

Well its paid off then becuase there's some epic shots in there, really nice work mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom