your opinion please

S

Silver180

Ok then fair enough if you bring a needed class to a raid, it is fari that you can roll for a high level alt, if you say thats what you going to do.

However what do you feel about someone bringing two chars, say a scout and a (insert needed class here), and then procedding to roll for the scout he bought along, aswell. Giving him two rolls for any items that he wants to roll for. Also measn the same char has the chance of getting 2 drosp from one sidi raid.

If this is the accepted rule expect to see all the ipeeps with buffbots to bring those awell so they can roll twice for the itmes they want.

In my opinion this is the gheyest thing ever.

What do you all think?

P

[PS]Venom

I think that you shouldn't be able to roll for the SAME character with TWO on the raid. That's just being greedy, really.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Yep...shouldn't be allowed to use buffbots to get an extra roll. It is unfair on the buggers who can't afford one.

D

Draylor

Folks do it all the time

Try proving a 2nd char is a bot and not being played by a friend for the day. You cant - so no point worrying about it

A

Antedeluvian

Is unfair imho, but... how can we prove xxxx is a bot or an usual afk player? :(

S

Silver180

No the issue is rolling for a char you ahve bought on the raid, i woudlnt mind bringing buffbot and having them roll for a diff char as the can heal and kill the horsemne only killed by clerics, thats fair enough.

But rolling for a char that you have bought along to the raid with your buffbot is different. its increwasing your chance to get a drop. If say he bought an inf and bb then the inf can roll for himself and the buffbot can either roll for another eligible character the pleyers has or the bb itself, but definitely not for the inf againq

E

Ekydus

1 Roll Per Player, atleast that's what I thought the rules were.
This means that you can't roll for more then one character. TBH It's almost cheating in a way.

S

Silver180

this happened today in sidi btw
a guildie missed out on scout vest cos a scout and his cleric both rolled for the same vest

R

rhemis

name and shame!! name him!! i want to make sure he dont get on ANY of my raids from now on...pls name him..if not only by PM to me!!

D

darbey

Problem is proof, unfortunately this game has a habit of turning some into greedy bastards.

S

skile

Not really Hakke. Wanting an item isn't greedy, stepping over moral borders is greedy. Winning about it should be done wheter u want the item or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom