Your most shameful record!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
im sure this year we can win.

for some reason the retarded public chose scooch, woohoo!

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Without a doubt - Nick Kershaw's Greatest Hits ............. :(

Saaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllingggggggggggggg ..... Takes me away ................. :eek:

Erm, Greatest HIT you mean?

Nate

FH is my second home
I think I got given a SpiceGirls tape single for my birthday once a long time ago in a far away galaxy, it went in the bin! I mean seriously, why? :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Without a doubt my Bomfunk MC's cd :(

Bought it as a 10yold little boi, ran home, heard the first 30secs of one song.. Skipped on to the next.. And was done with that crappy shit after 1 minute of so! I've never felt so ripped off my entire life!

Don't be ashamed to own an Aqua cd! I must admit that I own that Limp Bizkit cd aswell, but it used to rock! But when I heard it not long ago I thought to myself "If I could travel back in time I'd propably kill myself.."

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
You had posters and cds of spice girls fgs!!!!!!!!

you were like THE MEGAFAN!!

yeah well, spicegirls rock! now that i think of it i cant recall one of their songs, not a single one. cant remember which songs were on their cds or anything - but their names! I still can!

Potato Junkie

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not embarrassed about any cds I own!! I can hold my head up high, and say cliches like - 'hey they all represent a time we were at' and 'ooo but the memories they evoke!!'

Unfortunately, I have 'Video Killed The Radio Star' by the Buggles
and 'Mickey' by Toni Basil...
both on vinyl, and both handed down by older sisters.. but still :(

Ok, ok.... Adam and the Ants 'Hits' on cd, but I love it!

btw, nothin wrong with Hanson :)

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH

Bought it as a 10yold little boi, ran home, heard the first 30secs of one song.. Skipped on to the next.. And was done with that crappy shit after 1 minute of so! I've never felt so ripped off my entire life!

Don't be ashamed to own an Aqua cd! I must admit that I own that Limp Bizkit cd aswell, but it used to rock! But when I heard it not long ago I thought to myself "If I could travel back in time I'd propably kill myself.."

I like Bomfunk MCs. :(

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie

what the fuck? Freestyler was the song of a generation. saying that you didn't like it is far more shameful than saying you owned it. loser. xD

Marc

FH is my second home
All of Belinda Carlisle's albums.

First Spice Girls Album.

The anfield rap by Liverpool FC

Thats about it.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
By the time I started shelling out actual cash on vinyl had some quality control, but for along time had nothing but lot of cassettes of 'Wired for Sound' era Cliff Richard, Barbara Dixon, really awful stuff from the early 80s.

Dunno mebbe it's not awful. As get older get less uptight about being cool. Mebbe I should get out the old Cliff Richard cassettes once more.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
I once bought a 12" single cos the sleeve had some really nice graffiti gfx on it.................. turned out to be New Kids on The Blocks first release haha

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
Spaceman by Babylon Zoo :( I only bought it because of the Levi's ad and it sounded good in the sped-up parts; wanky silver-foiled wierdo music :(

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Spaceman by Babylon Zoo :( I only bought it because of the Levi's ad and it sounded good in the sped-up parts; wanky silver-foiled wierdo music :(

Having heard a considerable amount of your music collection.... this does not surprise me in the least :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
what the fuck? Freestyler was the song of a generation. saying that you didn't like it is far more shameful than saying you owned it. loser. xD

Stfu would you please? That song was played 24/7 and was good, but as a whole record it fucking sucked!

So fo twat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom