Your favourite/Best/Funny Thid screenshots!!

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
thidpa2.jpg

:D

Don't sit is the lesson I guess lol, was hardest hit I ever got

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
TeamSpeakandChips said:
Lmao tbh. What a loser. :)

LMAO ROFL lol look at yourself your a retard but shit happens:)

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
I was standing indeed I pressed sit like right on the same time as you pa'ed, you pa'ed me once more later and it was only like for ..60% of my hp :fluffle:

and as you can see it says so on the screenshot :p at first I was like darn 1 shotted by a sb then I looked at the damage and said wtf, then I saw you prepare to sit down :(

Toffie said:
I was standing indeed I pressed sit like right on the same time as you pa'ed, you pa'ed me once more later and it was only like for ..60% of my hp :fluffle:

and as you can see it says so on the screenshot :p at first I was like darn 1 shotted by a sb then I looked at the damage and said wtf, then I saw you prepare to sit down :(

Lol oh aye i see it now :p But still, that was my first ever PA in thid so give me some credit ;D

Think the second time i went for you i only hit PA for 370~ damage or so w/o a crit ._.

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
TeamSpeakandChips said:
Yeah mate, nice one. :eek:

Grow up abit, yeah?:wub:

says the one who just called sum1 a loser ? grow up abit, yeah ?

Tundula

Fledgling Freddie
TeamSpeakandChips said:
Lmao tbh. What a loser. :)

You are entitled to your opinion however stupid it makes you look.

When I retired my vamp I stated at the time that whilst the vamp nerf was a factor there were other issues involved. Afterall I have a thid Master Soldier Druid I have also not played in thid since i retired the vamp.

I suggest if future you dont jump to conclusions and call people names who you dont even know in game or IRL, it will only get you a reputation for being jerk.

Bye for now

Tundula

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
TeamSpeakandChips said:
Yeah mate, nice one. :eek:

Grow up abit, yeah?:wub:

I think its you that needs to grow up a bit my friend, and guys this is for screenshots take your qq to the pms please.

TeamSpeakandChips

Fledgling Freddie
I'm crying because I think he is a loser for quitting a char the day it gets a wee nerf? I'm crying because he couldn't handle not being able to roxxor the big one? I'm surrounded by stupidity here :(

The 'QQ' insults are so lame now, how long are they going to remain the FOTM for geeks?

As for you, Tundula, do you honnestly think I care about getting a reputation of being a jerk among you and your little crew?

I wont bait you anymore, I promise. :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom