Your Favorite Song!

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Megarevs said:
Per Vers og Kartellet > L.O.C og Hvid sjokolade, L.O.C er bare en falleret Narkoman

Got no respect for Per Vers, never liked his stuff, though Ive only heard him freestyle to the MC's Fight Night so perhaps I should not express my view on him on that background, Ill try and find some stuff done by him.
Hvid Sjokolade has followed me from my early youth :fluffle: - And I just like L.O.C because his lyric talks to me in a way no other danish rapper does.
And hehe aint we all old drug addicts? He just used his experince to do something usefull, rap about it...

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
well to think of it i hate to agree with marc :/ artic monkeys - bet you look good on the dancefloor
or The Doors - Riders On the Storm and Radiohead - A wolf at the Door

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Rhori said:
Evanesence - My Immortal
Probably yes.. Maybe it's not the best song I've heard sound wise but something about this song really grabs me in a way not many songs can do (In fact I can't think of anyone else).

Himse

FH is my second home
Nice ! keep em coming, giving me an idea of some music to download :D

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
erm...

Matchbox 20 - any song xD (as in any song not its called any song :p)

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
Laddey said:
Any Faithless song :) That guy may look like Smeegle out of LotR but the tunes are great.
they were fuckin awesome live at one of the v festivals i went to.

i cant really pick a fav song tho tbh it varies depepnding on what mood im in..

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
To hard to mention one out of all I listen to, so I'll just list the fav ones from the bands I'm listening to atm. :p

Machinae Supremacy - Through the Looking Glass
Edguy - Down to the Devil
In Flames - My Sweet Shadow(Live one from Hammersmith <3)
W.A.S.P - Stone Cold Killers
Sonata Arctica - The Cage
Slipknot - Surfacing
SR-71 - Goodbye
Drowning Pool - Sinner
Crucified Barbara - Losing the Game
Dragonforce - Trail of Broken Hearts
Mustasch - 6.36
Disturbed - I'm Alive

Was a bit more than I expected.. but ah well, I live for music and I listen to it all the time. There's nothing better than it. <o/

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Favorite atm is probably

Goldfinger - Open your eyes

Saw them live 2 weeks ago or something and the song has been stuck in my head since then :(

cog

Can't get enough of FH
At the moment it would have to be Keasby Nights as re-recorded by Streetlight Manifesto :p

Also loving Shadow Stabbing by Cake lately :)

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
cog said:
At the moment it would have to be Keasby Nights as re-recorded by Streetlight Manifesto :p

:)

Kudos to you! Streetlight Manifesto are awesome ;d

Ezteq

Queen of OT
a song that made me literally sit there with my jaw dropped was johnny cash - hurt, i remember seeing it on totp2 when it first came out and i dl'd it a few weeks ago and it still tingles my spine everytime i hear it.

one that always cheers me up and i cant fail to be happy with is rusted roots - send me on my way.

but basically i love music that makes me feel strongly so cant say i have a favourite it would make me feel unfaithful to all those many many great tracks out there.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Raven said:
i live just up the line in Ash Vale :) been through brookwood a couple of times on the way to woking.

Drove through Ash Vale in the land rovers doing basic training in atr(p). They do loads of exercises in the woods in that area, take your dog for a walk and i guarentee (sp) you'll find empty smoke grenades, empty round cases etc.

Nizlopi - JCB Song!

cog

Can't get enough of FH
~Latency~ said:
Kudos to you! Streetlight Manifesto are awesome ;d

Saw em live in leicester a while back, absolutely stunning, best gig ive ever been to :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom