StormriderX

sshot062.jpg

R

rayzor_e_w

thane power looks awesome imo marcus :)

and *shit down* lmao :ROFLMAO:

A

Arnor

speaking of thane shots, anyone got a screenie of the following situation?

A month or 2 after daoc went live in europe, some albs were attacking a mid keep, i was lvl 23 at that time or sumt so wasnt a whole lot i could do, but still. anywhoo, albs were like 50 or whatever and had just knocked down door2 when a troll thane, called Kang came to the keep. he was lvl 40-something and casted a mjollnir on the 50ish albs in the courtyard, who were all grey as hell and got promptly smote down.

wouldve been funny to see a huge troll between the doors mjollnering 50ish albs to death in one cast imo ;)

K

kinag

Originally posted by Arnor
speaking of thane shots, anyone got a screenie of the following situation?

A month or 2 after daoc went live in europe, some albs were attacking a mid keep, i was lvl 23 at that time or sumt so wasnt a whole lot i could do, but still. anywhoo, albs were like 50 or whatever and had just knocked down door2 when a troll thane, called Kang came to the keep. he was lvl 40-something and casted a mjollnir on the 50ish albs in the courtyard, who were all grey as hell and got promptly smote down.

wouldve been funny to see a huge troll between the doors mjollnering 50ish albs to death in one cast imo ;)

:eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom