Your best parts of Dyvet?

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
My best and most favourite part is meeting all you fine people /salute :)

So tell us your favourite part?

Amphrax/Arauddry

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
focusing on irl is best choice i made. this sever isnt worth the power it uses.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
My best and most favourite part is meeting all you fine people /salute :)

So tell us your favourite part?

Amphrax/Arauddry

Laughing on TS, knowing ppl in game then after irl, to try new things all the time, to boldly go were no toon as gone before :p

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Playing 1-50 on my first 2 toons - Whoodoo and Apophys - Made a shed load of m8s exping in all areas of Midgard, and dying to all kinda of luvlies in the frontiers (Alpha, Pin, Veeshan), as well as being a part of some of the greatest guilds in the game, Aesirs Blade, Dragons of the North, Realm Defenders, Rigante (Alb Pryd) and Sarumans Handjob.

Lots of old names gone now, but never forgotten.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
The soloers made dyvet for me. :)

Hidden alliance that i will never forget. :)

Nate

FH is my second home
Vent was the best part, made some great enemies on there..and it was always fun to talk about nothing! eg.
  • Tell tes to stop reading forums.
  • Tell skar he's old in various ways.
  • Call blue northern in various ways.
  • Order Jollz around.
  • Talk to Perly about his beard.
  • Be an emo with Buena.
  • Roleplay with Szwok.
  • Play vent voice games with Gargama.
  • Listen to the crap Arepa comes out with.
  • Listen to Plok sing me lullabies
apart from when you pissed off to alb!! had some peace at last!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
muuh..

i'd say the old times with the magegroup we ran with Ascending Dawn was the best days for me at least, will never forget the fights vs Mael, Everlast, PE, Sychos grps, BO etc. Was always a blast when we killed Remi or Fadeh in 3s flat or killed off relicraids and hell even the old keepdefenses was hilarious, the IRCdrama went on and on :D Was fun as hell imo, the day they made DAoC into one big happy RPfarmfest with shitty NF and increased RPs etc they ruined the best part of the game as I saw it.

Durka Durka was fun too when we ran tankgrpa :) damn i hated Waddle haha

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
The variety made it for me, a bit of solo, running in FGS's, small groups, duo, winning / losing, getting ganked, ganking, taking keeps and towers, losing keeps and towers, taking relics and losing relics,fantastic PVE, the choice of all the different zones! Great people from around the world on Vent/TS, What more could you want from a game!

But then again some people are never happy!

Enjoy it while you can, because you will miss it when its gone ;) and It beats the shite they show on TV!!

Belgorian LVL50 Armsman
RR10L2-Guildmaster of LOE and
thoroughly nice chap

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Last bit of fun i had in Dyvet was the Ninja keep takes with brad, 7 warriors and a SB with ml10 hiding then killing guards, until 4fg of albs showed up like clockwork.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Last bit of fun i had in Dyvet was the Ninja keep takes with brad, 7 warriors and a SB with ml10 hiding then killing guards, until 4fg of albs showed up like clockwork.

lol they were alwayd fun nav. Not sure who we was with but we took to long getting door down so we ml10 stealthed upstairs and killed lord after they had repaired the doors and left haha.

I missed those days, the 40 man ninja i did was the best though. We took like 3-4 keeps before albs got to zergy. Then they just camped the other keeps in the CK so guess that night ended there. Still seing probably 10+ troll warriors climb up the wall was the funniest thing iv seen.

And timing guards so we didn't get mass aggro. :D

Do people on other sevrers do the ninja's? Or was it just me little thing on dyvet?

Septina

Part of the furniture
muuh..

i'd say the old times with the magegroup we ran with Ascending Dawn was the best days for me at least, will never forget the fights vs Mael, Everlast, PE, Sychos grps, BO etc. Was always a blast when we killed Remi or Fadeh in 3s flat or killed off relicraids and hell even the old keepdefenses was hilarious, the IRCdrama went on and on :D Was fun as hell imo, the day they made DAoC into one big happy RPfarmfest with shitty NF and increased RPs etc they ruined the best part of the game as I saw it.

Durka Durka was fun too when we ran tankgrpa :) damn i hated Waddle haha

Dont hate the player. :(
And heh, can still remember that run-in we had in OF WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back. Close to the silo, head on inc, think you dropped our entire group in a nanosecond. ^^
Was like 'INC!!111' 'mezz mezz boom boom boom /release'. :(

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Best early memories:
Running around as a 31 warden doing RvR in Yggdra, trying to be as stealth as i can!
All the early memories, exploration, the 1v1 stealther adrenaline, soloing in old odins with Glacier Pre SI.

Best late memories:
Na Fianna Dragun, easily. brought new life to the game for me, best bunch of chaps to play with you can hope for.
Had fun with em, sadder moments, and even moments i was virtually screaming angrily at someone on vent.
Brought fun back for me on the FG scene, on Dyvet aswell as Avalon :)
Nothing more satisfying than bombing 4fg albs stuck on eachother with 4x AT, 1xtwf, 1xst, and blue con pbae :p

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
1) playing with coo coo, had a great time then.
2) playing with .... think it was team savage... to bad it was on one of the downfalls in RvR activity when they needed a auger.
3) defending the realm with my huntress in OF! also belorfyns albraids were pure <3

i also miss the days when you could help a realmmate without getting a ''what's fucking wrong with you, asswipe?!! why did you add, shitn00b!?'', but a ''thank you, i really thought he had me there :)''.

mm.... memories....

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
1) playing with coo coo, had a great time then.
2) playing with .... think it was team savage... to bad it was on one of the downfalls in RvR activity when they needed a auger.
3) defending the realm with my huntress in OF! also belorfyns albraids were pure <3

i also miss the days when you could help a realmmate without getting a ''what's fucking wrong with you, asswipe?!! why did you add, shitn00b!?'', but a ''thank you, i really thought he had me there :)''.

mm.... memories....
So true had to Rep ya on the last part, if you go for job, main question do you work well as a team player, if you answer no would you get the job? the realm lost It's way due to the elitist pricks crying, never forget you Pjuppe, get pm of ya, Pip wanna join us we fg but we going main gate pbaoe:D but the fun we had doing this was great, you Sir keep a lot of Mids sprits high with the fun, you seen the bigger picture, It's not 1v1 8v8 it was realm v realm.

gohan

FH is my second home
Killing 5v1 OH gives such joy:D

doesnt it just, my best memory, still, is when pip on his hunter with 4 other hunters tried to kill my scout and even FZ me 5v1 (old skool FZ where u took damage) and i STILL took pip with me, still possibly the best feeling of acomplishment ive had in daoc ,probly only cos it was pip an he was never ever solo back then (not that he solo's now)

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
doesnt it just, my best memory, still, is when pip on his hunter with 4 other hunters tried to kill my scout and even FZ me 5v1 (old skool FZ where u took damage) and i STILL took pip with me, still possibly the best feeling of acomplishment ive had in daoc ,probly only cos it was pip an he was never ever solo back then (not that he solo's now)
A freind played my account that day it wasn't me:p

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
5 hours in DF pre-SI. Judging by number of poison bottles - i've killed over 70 albs/hibs till i was found and driven away.

No bb and ~1320hp.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Killing 35mids in a row on my post-nerf avalonian smite cleric :D Granted it was in DF but I still had a great run in there (was avoiding the grey cons).

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Maybe best bits of the game for me were raiding in TG and DF :)

And doing some rvr using my sb with my mates..

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
OF at Alb MG 40+ of us all lined up strpped and baring our arses at the Mids.Then charging into them with ae mezz on cleric b4 they ruined it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom