You would not BELIEVE what I just did !

T

throdgrain

Well I managed to get ASE working with 1.60, all is looking pretty good. But it still said me name was my real name, not throdgrain. So, encouraged by my success, I went into the opening screen of Op Flash and clicked on "name". There it is, my real name and throdgrain. So, I clicked on my real name, then clicked on delete. Guess what ? Deleted my whole game, and have to start afresh. Again.
How can someone who manages a 2 million pound a year company be so bloody stupid ??
Oh well, is there a way of retrieving it anyone, or skipping to the right place, or shall I just play it through for the third time ??

T

Trem

Hehehehehehe....

erm i mean awwwww matey I am sorry :p

W

Will

While playing any campaign mission, press your keyboard's left SHIFT key along with the minus sign key ("-") on your keyboard's numeric key pad, let go and just type the word "campaign" without the quotes (no text box will appear - that's OK) and press the ENTER key. The words "CAMPAIGN ACTIVATED" should now appear on the upper left screen corner. Escape from the mission and go back to the campaign book and you should see all the campaign missions listed and be able to select any of them to play.

I stole that from The Avon Lady

T

throdgrain

You are a bloody star will and no mistake :)

K

*Kornholio*

Failing that, I've finished the game and could email you my saves which means you can play any of the missions... either way...

Users who are viewing this thread