You want to become a vice captain for a clan?

• Thread starter old.[MOD]Psycho
  • Start date
O

old.[MOD]Psycho

Well if you do want to be, do you match up to all these requirements?

-I am pretty good at Quake 2 (don’t matter if you are crap, I’m just looking for someone to help me because I am getting better) and like the game, I have no intention of quitting in the near future!!!
-I want to be able to tell people what to do but I know when to stop and I can accept being told no.
-I am online quite a lot in the week, enough to help run a clan anyway.
-I will turn up to all our scheduled games if asked to do so unless I give a reason before hand that is actually realistic, not just I cannot be bothered!!
-I am a nice guy, people do like me.
-I can accept losing (we do this a lot) and I am a gracious winner (we also do this a lot).
-I want to play clan like UNR and so forth (we have played them in the past and we didn’t do too badly, honest, cough cough).
-I am online for a lot of the weekend.
-I live in the UK
-I am in Quake 2 for fun only
-I want to be able to play on a fast public Quake 2 server any time I want (yes we do have our own server).
-I want to play in around 6 leagues.

Oh did I live anything out, oh yeah ignore all of the above, if I think you are OK you will be my vice captain, you do get a big say in what goes on but you must understand my decision is final! That’s it anyway, my ICQ is 34465824, contact me ASAP because at the time of writing this for the b/w m/b I have had two people contact me from elsewhere wishing to sign on as vice captains

O

old.TUG

hmmm how much would i get payed?

wink.gif

Well... I would offer... but ive been there done that and didnt like it much... Ive now decided its much more care free and easy going to simply play rather than lead...

Hope ya get someone good tho m8 :)

[MOD]Storm

ps: hey anyone, can i change my username to the board without signing up again? Ta.

O

old.[BiO]Liquid

I'll help you ;-)
Well, if you want any pointers.etc

O

old.[MOD]Psycho

Liquid leave us alone, just because we beat you calm down!!

O

old.Trojan1

Oooo - lemme see - NOPE!

Been there and done that - It's waaaay more hassle than what its worth.

------------------
Regards From Trojan1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom