You punk asses have got it so easy.

C

censi

Rofl, I was just about to bash out a list of why life on ALB is so much easier than the other realms... But I cant be assed...

The realms should be balanced, but they aint...

O

old.LandShark

I seem to be finding myself saying this a lot lately....

kthxbye

:puke:

edit: Do you guild know you're this much of a flaming whinging tosser? Christ. Is it somehow albion-players' fault that Mythic made albion a bit more complete than hib?
GET
:rolleyes:
OVER
IT
NOW

O

old.LandShark

Sorry, absolutely couldn't let this moronic post go without another comment: go troll the middy board, they had level 50s before alb so OMFG THOSE "PUNK ASSES" ( :rolleyes: ) HAVE GOT IT SO EASY

edit: My, i seem to be using my little eye-rolling friend a lot too. Ah well, people will post twaddle i suppose....

L

Light

God this bloke is such a whining women, reminds me of myself!

C

Clavius

dah1.jpg

O

old.LandShark

never seen ya whine Light =p

Right, is anyone else beginning to be scared by Clavius? I mean, the guy appears to communicate entirely via square-jawed cartoon men in armor. Must be a right pain IRL ;D

L

Light

Woah mad stuff

Clavius where those comics from anyhow?

O

old.LandShark

let's see him express a URL then, this'll be interesting

S

Stekkerdoos

hehe, i know the dude in RL.
they are from Battle Chasers, a comic by Joe Madureira. Too bad he stopped the comic, but now he started a game develop company and i must say it looks pretty wicked :D
Dunno if i can post links to other sites here (some forums don't allow it and the rules are too boring to read :p)
TriLunar

C

Clavius

yeah yeah renno, spoil the fun( you forgot to mention that the name of the game is dragonkind)

G

Galie

I award 20 cool points to Clavius for having a picture of a Dj in his post, he can get 10 more if he talks to a girl in real life and another 10 for not getting id at a bar!

I'm experimenting with removing rps with cool points starting now. I just gave myself 10 cool points for having a Guiness, but i had to minus 500 for posting this. Oh well!
"I Fucking Hate Jamie Oliver!"

C

censi

is it true Alb scouts get a +7 bow??
does albion have 12 classes, when the other realms get less?
Not that I give a shit, (on nigthshifts again so bored)

P

- Pathfinder -

Having many classes actually decrease the efficience as such ;) +7 Longow? That would be the Heart of the North, I suppose; oh yes, it exists, but convincing our lil' dragon to part with it isn't all that easy.

K

Khalen

Maybe you should do some research in your own realm's available items :) I've seen enough pretty items available in Midgard. Heck even lvling is easier. Solo yellow with about 80% left. Don't see me that doing on Albion. Sometimes I even die with my armsman due to a yellow (got all nice plate and weapons so it isn't the items that were crap). Sure I agree some realms need more work and better balancing but what I usually see is that people cope with it and make the best of it or just try harder. And please don't blame players... they didn't make it...

O

old.Second

One thing i must say=)

The dungeons in Albion is soooo much bether than those in hib and mid=)

In albion the graphics in the dungeon reflects the name of it. For instance The catacombs in Albion. Nicely placed legions in nice lines that dont agro when you run in the coridor. But in hibernia they use the same catacombs in their lolvl dungeon. with those creapy spiders and witches agroing everything that enters the tomb:p

Nisses lair in the other hand is just a mess i think. and those damn things spawn to fast! hehe.

Well thats my oppinion=)

D

Dalby

midgard is easier...

kill a yellow at lvl 1.. alb 1 bub, midgard 1.5 bub

sais enough :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom