You of all can find it

O

old.Tohtori

I need a pic of a monitor that has the screentube taken out...you know, a pic of a monitor without the monitor :p

S

SFXman

I only have one that almost fits your description... not quite what you want but:
stupiduser.jpg

O

old.dittytwo

Originally posted by SFXman
I only have one that almost fits your description... not quite what you want but:

ROFL could do with that for when i worked in support

O

old.tRoG

just emailed that pic to the pleb that crashed the main file server at work the other day ;)

O

old.Tohtori

Ok, not what i was looking for but still a good laugh...come on..not even Sickofit...(tm) can find a busted up monitor pic? :D

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.tRoG
one question. WHY?

Because he has a ball of cotton instead of brain in his skull. With mice living in it. Fat mice.
Toto... yer disgusting. And I still don't like you.

Ohh... and I almost forgot to congratulate Smaldini(tm) for she was the only one who knew who Toto is. Wee!

You win TEH PWICE!(tm). A candlelight dinner with old.TwOG!
Beware his missus, though.

O

old.tRoG

candlelight dinner? too sophisticated.

lets go down to the local chippie instead. ill get white puddin and chips. yum.

O

old.dittytwo

Originally posted by old.tRoG
candlelight dinner? too sophisticated.

lets go down to the local chippie instead. ill get white puddin and chips. yum.

WHITE PUDDING just what is that
you must be from up north

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by sickofit...

Because he has a ball of cotton instead of brain in his skull. With mice living in it. Fat mice.
Toto... yer disgusting. And I still don't like you.

Ohh... and I almost forgot to congratulate Smaldini(tm) for she was the only one who knew who Toto is. Wee!

You win TEH PWICE!(tm). A candlelight dinner with old.TwOG!
Beware his missus, though.

I am totally offended by that Sickofit...(tm) , not only did you get teh facts wrong but you so blatantly disrespected my whole being...my mouse is too fat to live in my skull WITH someone. Just one. Yeah, like Jet Lee, the one, but my mouse isn't THE one, he's just one...well...it did have the idea of feeding Bess to the Big Eviul Sheepmaster :D

O

old.Tohtori

And to the question why....simple, because i needed one.

S

SFXman

You needed one for... ah I know! You are going to crawl inside that monitor and pretend you are some damn dude in DAoC. Aha! All you need is a few tree-hugging hippies, smelly midgardians and some albs to make it more of an experience. You may use dolls for this.

O

old.Tohtori

Well if it bothers you people so much i needed it to make a .bmb file to add to my desktop wich didn't work so it was a waste of good threadspace. There. Happy now?!? ...ffs...

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by old.dittytwo

WHITE PUDDING just what is that
you must be from up north

north west actually :)

is that post above me called toto getting mad? lets google at it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom