You need to read this

J

Jara

Mr.X known as oriane on the game in the past fedaykin thought he was part of a scam on his acc (then fedaykin now has found out oriane is nowt to do wiv this so wud you all please stop calling him a scammer etc coz he aint (it was a mistake for fedaykin to think of it) fedaykin talk me to post this to get Mr.X (oriane) out of the picture so no one will call him a scammer anymore

Thank you :D

J

Jara

I wanted to to tell you this to clear oriane (Mr.X) from the part of this scamming thing that has been going on and people on the game have been abusing oriane calling him all sorts of names now me and fedaykin have found out it is nothing to do with him so please (i have made this post to get everyone to like him again as fedaykin and i have kinda made his rep abit shit as that post from fedaykin abit ago) so i am trying to get this post going to get his rep bck on the game

Thanks

K

Khalen

Message in short:

Fedayking ain't scammer, Mr X ain't scammer, bad informing, nothing big happened

End of message

G

greenfingers

I like the part where U make entire Alb hate a person, and then make a post bout a week after, saying that it wasn't true ....

H

Hanhepi

Originally posted by Khalen
Message in short:

Fedayking ain't scammer, Mr X ain't scammer, bad informing, nothing big happened

End of message
Or even shorter:

Someone posted something on BW

:)

T

tripitaka

Title : You need to read this.

Reply: No I dont.

T

tripitaka

I didn't - i skipped to the bottom , after scanning the first line, then put a reply...

Oh choonz - i didn't realise u were boobz as well :)
G'day fellow Alliancer ;)

G

gunner440

the whole subs pass thing was stupid anyhow :l

L

Loth

Originally posted by Jara
I wanted to to tell you this to clear oriane (Mr.X) from the part of this scamming thing that has been going on and people on the game have been abusing oriane calling him all sorts of names now me and fedaykin have found out it is nothing to do with him so please (i have made this post to get everyone to like him again as fedaykin and i have kinda made his rep abit shit as that post from fedaykin abit ago) so i am trying to get this post going to get his rep bck on the game

Thanks

BREATHE

Users who are viewing this thread