You know.....

T

The_General8

if we know a rr is gonna crash the server, why keep doing it and ruin everyones fun? just let goa sort out the problem THEN you can rr all you like, wernt the servers downgraded or somthing for toas release? (makes no sense to me tho)

also wernt there a agreement between all realms that there would be no more alarm clock relic raids?

also i may not be renewing my account......not cos i dont want to.....goa wont send me my subs password grrrr i need to renew soon :S

I

iluvatur

the servers have never been able to hold the massive amounts of players that are needed for a prime time rr. I don't play much really anymore, but i agree with all the people doing rr and crashing server. Just shows you what a poor service we've had to put up with for 2 years. If they stop, GOA won't do anything, if they start losing subscriptions then they'll have to get off their asses and save face.

anyways, from what i hear alot of people are having fun with the perma zerg :) more so than those that don't like it

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by iluvatur
the servers have never been able to hold the massive amounts of players that are needed for a prime time rr. I don't play much really anymore, but i agree with all the people doing rr and crashing server. Just shows you what a poor service we've had to put up with for 2 years. If they stop, GOA won't do anything, if they start losing subscriptions then they'll have to get off their asses and save face.

anyways, from what i hear alot of people are having fun with the perma zerg :) more so than those that don't like it

There have been links posted to VNboards US servers have the same problem.
Mythic dessigned a game aimed at masive battles. Shame they didnt dessign the server and client with the same idee

S

ssera

personally I found that the moment just after the server is rebooted and people are still loging on is the most fun. There's hardly any organisation at all, people aren't in groups and chat groups and the battles that take place are some of the most fun I've been in.

It obviously would be better if the servers didn't crash every night, but you have to look at the good side of things sometimes :)

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by ssera
personally I found that the moment just after the server is rebooted and people are still loging on is the most fun. There's hardly any organisation at all, people aren't in groups and chat groups and the battles that take place are some of the most fun I've been in.

It obviously would be better if the servers didn't crash every night, but you have to look at the good side of things sometimes :)

lol, such positive thinking :D

Users who are viewing this thread