You know theres too many Hibs in our frontiers when..

aveh

Fledgling Freddie
1) You're getting bard speed song and running at Mach 5. While stealthed.
2) You're getting bard end-regen song.
3) You're getting spammed with "druid/BM öfg"

Anyone else have any unusual occurances such as these near Bled North Tower last night?

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
I had alb buffs on me at 1 time n alb speed but i am no stealther and the speed didnt work on me.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Was out hunting y'day and had some very odd damage readings. Nothing with buffs or speed thou. I was under the impression my crit shot cap currently was 986 but I had a several normal shots exceeding 500 damage a hit after resists and 2 crits on different targets for 100x (-59x).Felt like a scout. :D

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Yeh I got my buff icons replaced with bard speed when stealthed the other day, however I did not run at speed 5. This was followed by Hib buff bot spam so became slightly unplayable so relogged.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
4) You have Lurikeen clinging to both of your legs gnawing at your chainmail and a third hanging on to your helm trying to bash your brains out with an oversized mallet!

Was a lot of Hibs in Odin's last night; at one point, our group crested a ridge only to see a mass of Lurikeen casters dotting the hillside like tiny ants. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom