You know the only fun i have in this game is the BG.....

S

swords

It dawned on me....im never ever going to get any of my characters to level 50...because it isn't fun...

1.lvl 50 takes too damn long, and is realy frustrating.
2. as a guildmate pointed out when you get there, nothin to do but zerg or be zerged in Emain...
3. i haven't got the time nor the patience....

so after perfecting a BG alt leveling system i will pretty much be rerolling some old chars ready to fight again, so dont mess it up and play nice folks :)

because the Battlegrounds is the only thing keeping me from cancelling my subscription and following in the footsteps of some of my ex-guildies.....

So dont be too rough on the Crimson Kobold...i cant afford to repair my armour after every hit :p

R

Ragnarok1978

Hey,

People have different way in which they have fun, and if BG is your way then more power to you :D

After having been away for quite a while I started up a little over a month ago on excal with an alb, but quickly returned to midgard where I've played a few chars up and ready for BG action.

Yesterday I went to a BG for the first time ever and I must admit it was some of the most fun I have had since returning.

Alltho imo, zerging happends just as much there as it does at 50, just in a smaller area with a smaller amount of people.

K

keela is

if the game itself is not fun for you, except for bg, then you should play something else .

May I remind you that your lvl means 0% in fun term, it can be just as fun hunting in bg as hunting with some fun people in [enter zone name here]

S

SilverHood

BG's are a way of escaping zergs

I have one lvl 50 char

It took him 25 days of /play time

I could probably do it in about 15 days if i wanted to take one my my BG chars to 50

but I wont, since RvR at 50 isn't that great

There is a much greater element of skill involved in the BG's - it you vs the world

you can do whatever you like - don't like grouping? you don't have to, whatever your class.... no lvl 50 assasins with legion drops and shit loads of RA's.

Sure, you get the occasional tweaked alt, myself included. Doesn't make me invincible though.

I've had more fun with my skald and SB than with my thane... and my thane is lvl 50

Personally, I think I might just stick to BG's - still haven't played a mid caster yet, think that will be my next thing to try after my SB caps.

O

old.tuppe

have been time by time copple hours thidraki.
sometimes so angry just log off and go xp other char.
fun moment and those what drive mad :)

Ibin rp out today thidraki and its gona be fun lvl him to higher, still have hunter there if wanna change boring xp time by time.
good place for practice, waited so long get this gtaeo and tryed how good it is, sadly only once had change for keepdefense but dead fast, and no resser.

if people say "real" rvr is only zerg, thid is pure assasin gank fest, need allways go in groups one place to other, hope these assasins stay thid and dont lvl those up, because that realm who got so many assasin, are loosing "real" rvr, offcourse only if these assasin are mains.
but have fun there and practice, oh boy practice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom