You know its gonna be a good weekend when...

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
You have 3 bottles of wine on the friday and on saturday you still feel like you can take on the world

In your face hangover!!!

Laddey

FH is my second home
You have 3 bottles of wine on the friday and on saturday you still feel like you can take on the world

In your face hangover!!!

Haha so true. Last night i had a bottle of Glens Vodka and i completly span out because i had a fishfinger sandwich all day (99.9% of the time i eat well every day) and i was paraletic, my own daft fault i know.

Today i feel great, no hangover. I had a headache before but i went for some scran with me old man and i feel fine now. Gonna have a joint and i'll feel even better!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Guys, i have some really serious business to talk about.

Last night, a usual friday, nothing special about that, but what i'm about to tell you might shock you. I know it's a bit disturbing and i know you didn't think it was possible, or atleast, couldn't think it would happen to a friend(of sorts) like me.

I don't tell this with an easy heart, it's quite heavy, and i'm not even sure if i should tell you this, it's still fresh in my mind and i'm a bit emotinal about the whole incident.

Last night, 4th of april, 2008...i was sober :(

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I've got the biggest fucking hangover atm, and im off to a birthday party later. Dunno whether I'll make it.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
...your wife anounces she's pregnant...by another man....who's an illegal immigrant dwarf with a 16 inch cock...who has decided to move in and bring his 14 children in

Dahakon

Fledgling Freddie
Went out drinking Thursday night, drank till about 4am at my mates house, then went out friday night, still with a slight hang over left, and drank till about 3am at a mates 18th. was a good two days over all =)

....feel like shit today though xD

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
When you put some money on the Grand National winner and smile :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom