You HAVE to watch this!

M

Munkey-

glen!

(still downloading it thou, going at 7kb/s :( )

S

]SK[

Worth the wait I tell thee. I was gonna mirror it on my webspace but I cant seem to ftp out the office atm :mad:

T

Tom

It could be edited together. You would never know.

C

Cloowwwnnn

Seen it before, see how many lives he gets on the cannon balls? :D

S

Sir Frizz

And there's me thinking i was fairly competent at games.

:/

That's just plain madness.

T

Tenko

Bloody hell!

11 mins start to finish and he maxes out the extra lives (he actually picked up more than 100!)

:clap:

M

Munkey-

Bloody hell indeed, had me cringing in places. Wonder how many times he tried doing that before he pulled it off.......damn some people have far too much time on their hands

S

]SK[

I think if you see the way hes bouncing around and realise how much skill is involved the guy wouldnt want to prove he can only do it via editing. Even if he did its still bloody amazing.

W

Wij

Originally posted by CptDoom
Pffffft. I bet he used both of his hands too

Hands ? I play with my left ball (the low-hanger.)

C

CptDoom

Originally posted by Wij
Hands ? I play with my left ball (the low-hanger.)

Thats rubbish.

My technique for the d-pad is my mind controlled semi and the a and b buttons are controlled by anal muscle control following thru on my nads, the low hanger technique is so outdated and slow

Speaking of which, those monkeyball vids did impress me more (havent got time to url them as im off to london) but they are a tru representation of pad control and even more so with genitalia at the helm

E

ECA

hmm lemme find the vid where someone completes all of quake 1 in under 10 min :-]

S

S-Gray

that link dont word for me... all i get is lots of encrypted words... but no movie :(

A

Arnor

i havent played that game in like forever, but it seems a bit bogus, him NEVER EVER getting damaged etc, dunno if its some superduper invuln mode a'la the star

S

Sar

For the QDQ runs I think you're permitted to use cheats...?

S

]SK[

Nice, any other speed demos out there for other games?

W

Wij

Originally posted by Sar
For the QDQ runs I think you're permitted to use cheats...?

No. You have to play on the hardest level but you can do each level seperately. I think you have to start each one with about 50 health and no armour so that you can't just plow through getting hit and expect it all back for free.

QDQ is brilliant, I must dig it out again. Alternatively Frags Done Extreme is tremendous fun, has a good ch00n and is in avi format so you don't have to worry about getting QW working properly :)

Users who are viewing this thread