'You have not been invited to join this server type'

Milne

Fledgling Freddie
Hey :)
Right heres my problem, i log on, type in my Username and Password, it all logs on and stuff then comes to the loading screen (the one before you select your character) then after a few seconds it gives me the message "You have not been invited to join this server type. Hit ESC to exit game."

Does anybody have any idea why it's doing this please?

Thanks in advance :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
You trying to join gorre or something? If not what server?
Sounds to me like your user.dat or update.dat is borked.

Chilly

Balls of steel
possibly you have a character logged in TOA somehow and a non TOa account, that happened to me when TOA went live, I played in toa then the toa unregged itself and I go that exact message. seems unlikely it could happen to someone now though, is it a new account?

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
You are trying to log on to a Non-ToA account using the ToA client.?

Eroa

Banned
If you try and log on to a nontoa acc with a toa client it just say you dont have the correct version afaik

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
U dont have si or toa and didnt download housing :sex:

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
It means you're logging into an account with a client that isn't activated for that account. For example you are using a ToA client to log into an account that only has SI activated.
You will need to log in with either the SI or Classic client depending on what you have activated for the account.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Yep same happened to me too btw was kinda getting enthousiastic when I saw that I could startup the ToA client on my 2nd account which only has SI activated but I got that same exact message just before the character screen shows up ;)

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Or he was playing on his or his mate's Test Server and forgot to change settings back xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom