Rant You Damn Dirty Apes!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i guess as time moves forward, the probability of species becoming exctinct (including us) will keep on rising.
we should care because some of the animals look cool and they enable sir david to knock out another dozen documentaries on them.
on the other hand, shit happens.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
They all exist as part of an eco-system.

If one part of the eco-system brakes down, the rest brakes & adapts with it. Ofc...thats presuming it can adapt...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Ah! But in this case, shit happens because of us...

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
and we happened because of nature.
seems like the bitch has fucked her self in the arse doesnt it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, the planet will be fine and once we've left, it'll start over. HAs happened before and will happen again.

Only thing we should worry about is surviving as long as possible and ripping out as much resources as we can to take us off this rock when the time comes.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Wow. Human's really don't give a fuck do they!

As for leaving, Toht, we're probably never making it off this rock. It's likely our society will crumble before the necessary happens.

Someone did the maths. (Actual maths). And it went:

Complex Equation = We're Fucked

And the reason was that, like mentioned above, humans don't give enough of a fuck to get their act together :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And the reason was that, like mentioned above, humans don't give enough of a fuck to get their act together :)

Have to disagree, they do give a f*ck, just not a f*ck about eachother :p

But i'm pro-planet anyway, so it's all good.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Humans react to percieved threat at pretty much all levels of behaviour. If the threat is too abstract for an individual to comprehend, or presents no threat to them at any point during their life an individual is less likely to react.

I can't think of a way of making the threat more immediate without turning into a bad guy in a James Bond film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom